The Rebel Billionaire: Branson's Quest for the Best (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
i watched the show for the first time last night it shit it does not test people's business acumen at all it is all physical endurance i thought they were meant to be running a business/empire not trying out for gladiators

pungpui

HSC
theres just something missing about it...in comparison to the apprentice... dunno wat it is... maybe no suite, no arrogant bastard employer... but that something makes this show empty!

As for last nights episode....just one thing....WTF!?! Its like survivor and big brother and the apprentice and all other reality shows rolled into 1!

HSC
This show annoys me, but I watch it anyway.

Last nites task was good, they actaully did something and tried to help an Afrcian village, but the people on it are so dumb. At least the 'reward' challenges are better than the ones on the Apprentice. But the elimination challanges suck. And then they don't even get eliminated straight away! Like the stupid one where they were gonna be dropped off Victoria Falls and then Branson's all like "suprise! we weren't gonna do it anyway!" and then there was no clear winner to teh challenge.

There's only so much of this show I can take, and I think that my tolerance towards it is quickly coming to an end. But knowing me, I'll prob end up watching it to the end :p

pungpui

HSC
yea last nites task was great, considering it actually helped some people. but the trend of the tasks over the last 4 weeks is just fucked!! Walking across hot air balloon? then a new virgin product for IFE (ok vaguely related to business), then some jump off a cliff and catch session (WTF!?!) then this proposal for village help (half related to business)...and the elimination tasks r so wacko!!

i just dont understand how 99% of this show has to do with business/entrepreneurship/management.

bex

HSC
for anyone who is still interested in the show, one of the contestants- shawn (the blonde guy) is CEO of a company called LoveSac. They make these huuuuuuge bean bag things that are filled with foam and not beans.. anyways they have just opened their first store in australia at fox studios and i have to say, they are the comfiest chair/bag/sac ever!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)