The right to bear arms (1 Viewer)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Understood, excuse my ignorance. What exactly is the OP getting at here? Does he mean the right to bear arms without any form of training or license therefore the right to carry a handgun like what exactly, a Swiss knife? No.
Also I believe currently you need solid reason to own a gun in Australia, for example:

security guard
private investigator
farmer
collector
hunter?
Any reason other then self defence.
In reality all you need is a class b safe, ammo safe, a local club, bg check nd some training.
This is why most bogans dont have guns, because they need permission to install a safe.

boganxcore

HSC
"Supt Guerin described those involved in recent lawless behaviour in Melbourne's northwest suburbs as "peasants ... acting in a way they would in the foothills of their home country, shooting up the streets as if it's the wild west".

"Instead of farming they rob people, or stand over them or sell dope - and they use firearms to enforce it," he said."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/pol...ts/story-e6frfkvr-1226239455823#ixzz1iuIkNdNV

wow a top cop spreading xenophobia who would have thought

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Lols anyone find that first quote a little racist?
My guess is Supt. Gueren is referring to Middle Eastern individuals or perhaps Asians, or maybe he's just making a valid comparison, someone help me out?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Lols anyone find that first quote a little racist?
My guess is Supt. Gueren is referring to Middle Eastern individuals or perhaps Asians, or maybe he's just making a valid comparison, someone help me out?
do you know what "xenophobia" is?

or do you just not know how to read

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
I actually missed that, thanks for pointing that out.

Andrew Baron

Banned
HSC
No man should possess the right and access to crossbows, firearms and other ranged projectile weapons that require a minimum of training to master. I am also skeptical of the usage of the yew longbow, a weapon that can be of extreme destructive force to a skilled marksman against masses of armoured heavy horse.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
No man should possess the right and access to crossbows, firearms and other ranged projectile weapons that require a minimum of training to master. I am also skeptical of the usage of the yew longbow, a weapon that can be of extreme destructive force to a skilled marksman against masses of armoured heavy horse.
mate this isn't skyrim.

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
there weren't any crossbows in skyrim you fucking idiot

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Australia's guns laws should be similar to Americas. I.e. the right to bear arms and carry concealed weapons, although still ban high powerful automatic and semi automatic weapons. The death penalty should also be reintroduced into Australia.

lpower3

HSC
guns don't kill people..people kill people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)