The right to have sex with an animal?? (2 Viewers)

badquinton304

HSC
my cat also. It's so affectionate when it wants food, rubbing its head and body against my legs, tickling me with its tail and "moaning" . Should i interpret this as a sexual advancement?
a cat is fine too

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Weak troll but interesting issue as it touches on issues of animal laws.

On the one hand animals do not have the ability to consent so therefore all sex with animals would be rape. However as animals are also the property of their owners are they as owners entitled to treat animals however they wish?

I would argue that similarly to children who can not consent and are 'owned' by their parents there is a case for intervening in this arrangement if cruelty or abuse is occuring, and I would define bestiality as a form of abuse.
We have a right to kill animals and eat their bodies, having sex with them doesnt seem as bad as that.

I would say theres should be nothing inherently illegal with having sex with an animal, but i guess it does raise a lot of issues about animal abuse etc, i.e even if it were legal, theres no practical way to have sex with a hamster without causing it a great deal of harm.

If some sick bitch wants to suck off a horse, or some dude wants to a fuck a sheep or something though, thats not really on the same level of "harm" and even if it were, animals are property and we can do many things to them that cause them harm as it is.

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
We have a right to kill animals and eat their bodies, having sex with them doesnt seem as bad as that.

I would say theres should be nothing inherently illegal with having sex with an animal, but i guess it does raise a lot of issues about animal abuse etc, i.e even if it were legal, theres no practical way to have sex with a hamster without causing it a great deal of harm.

If some sick bitch wants to suck off a horse, or some dude wants to a fuck a sheep or something though, thats not really on the same level of "harm" and even if it were, animals are property and we can do many things to them that cause them harm as it is.
Excellent post.

If you think bestiality should be illegal, then logically you should also agree that killing animals for food should be illegal and should have similar penalties.

Before some idiot says "but we need to eat animals," this is 100% untrue. Humans can get all of their nutritional requirements from plants, and in fact to do so is far more efficient in terms of cost, land usage and environmental impact.

I'm not saying we should all become vegetarians, I like meat. But meat is a luxury. We chose to kill animals so we can enjoy meat.

Why is it any worse to chose to rape animals for pleasure? If anything sex with a human is far less painful for an animal than the constant suffering battery hens go through.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Excellent post.

If you think bestiality should be illegal, then logically you should also agree that killing animals for food should be illegal and should have similar penalties.

Before some idiot says "but we need to eat animals," this is 100% untrue. Humans can get all of their nutritional requirements from plants, and in fact to do so is far more efficient in terms of cost, land usage and environmental impact.

I'm not saying we should all become vegetarians, I like meat. But meat is a luxury. We chose to kill animals so we can enjoy meat.

Why is it any worse to chose to rape animals for pleasure? If anything sex with a human is far less painful for an animal than the constant suffering battery hens go through.
An uncomfortable realisation to be sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)