The RTA are a rip off - A P Platers Guide to Full Licencing (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
Hay you guys!

So I got my full licence the other day, but I thought I'd advise you all on what a gay process it is.

Read the booklet. It's 92 pages of shit, but you'll definitely get some dumb questions like 'what percentage of fatalities are caused by fatigue in metro areas'. HINT, THE ANSWER IS 25%

Anyway, yeah, download it or pay $10 coz it isn't driver knowledge theyre looking for, it's whether you can memorise shit statistics.

Secondly, you can't practice the test questions on the internets because if you go to the DQT page on the RTA website you'll find that they are saying the questions are confidential. That is, you can't practice the questions like you can the L's test.

Thirdly, the hazard perception one is really easy and if you don't pass that bit you're a butt muncher and you don't deserve a licence.

That is all.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I hope every red P plater dies in a fucking pit of fire.

Don't go through give way signs and hit my new car you pieces of shit :(

HSC
queensland licencing ftw. no red or green p's, just get your licence and three years later rock up to the office to get your picture taken for your full licence.

Pace_T

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Tip for the L platers: Double the hours, double the distance
i thought it was triple? :p

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I've been able to get my full licence for a while but I haven't had time to memorise that stupid book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)