The senario is.... (1 Viewer)

HSC
couple breaks up after going out for a while, but are still friends. There is a slim chance of gettting back together...very slim. Wait for the slim chance or go for someone else in mind?? also, whats a decent time to wait to not hurt the chick??

White Angel

HSC
did u two just break up...

i'm sorry to say... but even though things always work out... if it didn't work out in the first place... what are the chances that it'll work out if u two get back together??

bex

HSC
agreed

but i think that if you just broke up then starting a fully fledged relationship its probably going to hurt her.. as you said you 2 are still friends so maybe you could discuss it with her.. she may be perfectly fine about it, or she could go mental in which case you just take things slow with the next girl.. either way she is going to have to move on but at least this way everything will be out in the open

White Angel

HSC
and if u already had someone else in mind... then doesn't that kinda hint to u that you either

a) is greedy and want them all
b) kinda want to move on...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
it depends who broke up with who. if she broke up with you then fuck it, go out with the new chick ASAP. if you broke up with her give it 1-2weeks. no longer. if it was mutual than that means she is ok wit hending the relationship aswell so either go out with hew girl straight away, or give it a few days cause even when its mutual emotions can still be running high
you could also use it as revenge if she broke up with you, go out with the new girl straight away and it shows how quickly you got over her and that she wasnt all that

HSC
yeah.. it was mutual... i was thinkin 1 or 2 weeks too.

and not greedy... but i do know what i look for in a chick... :) and to make it work you need to put a bit of effort in to it... not rush... might as well start early :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
go get another one.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
FoodForThought said:
couple breaks up after going out for a while, but are still friends. There is a slim chance of gettting back together...very slim. Wait for the slim chance or go for someone else in mind?? also, whats a decent time to wait to not hurt the chick??
Go for someone else but don't let your ex know about it so if the slim chance comes up then you can do that instead.

HSC
i thought that, only problem is i cant lie for shit so i simply dont anymore...

and it'd be too hard to hide it (not lying, just not telling) coz were still mates... too many ways she would find out....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Go for someone else.

Just forget about her for a while, if she wants to talk to you again, she'll make the first move.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
FoodForThought said:
yeah.. it was mutual... i was thinkin 1 or 2 weeks too.

and not greedy... but i do know what i look for in a chick... and to make it work you need to put a bit of effort in to it... not rush... might as well start early :p
even as a mutual, i still think 2 weeks minimum, unless you're already REALLY close to some other chick. if its just that you've got someone in mind, give it time..it'll give you both time to just work through your feelings, make sure that you are ready for a new r'ship, etc
and i agree with jumb..she'll let you know if she wants to get back with you or anything

hipPo3

HSC
how long did the relationship last ? .. on and off realtionships are baaaaaaad .. and take it from me .. even though u dont know me or anything

if she broke up with u and if twas a good reason which i might be able to build up on and if u still like her, then go for the dive. If ur expecting something from her it aint gonna happen .. women want guys after them like flies .. so dont push ur luck, move on.

HSC
umm... it was really strong for a year, but the month before we split it was pretty shit. the reason she gave was a chick reason... one of those ones where by the time their done telling you a massive reason you just say 'ok' coz you dont want to sit through it again. it was still mutual... just for different reasons...

hipPo3

HSC
meh .. dude, ur as young as me. Live a lil, i highly doubt shes the one ull be spending the rest of ur life with.. just move on

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
If you broke up, there was a reason.

Forcing her or pressuring her to get back with you does not make her fall back in love with you.

If you make her jealous by being around a lot of other girls, she might come back out of possessiveness, but it won't last. If you remind her of all the good times in your relationship, she'll come back but then realise that those times are in the past. Etc etc...

It's only if you broke up for a stupid reason and both wish you could have just talked about it, or calmed down before making that decision, that you can get back together and still keep the relationship for more than a couple of weeks.

After my ex broke up with me, I cried for days and then somehow we got back together - for about 3 days. When it's over, it's over.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
aww poor Dreamerish cried then got bf back out of sympathy :)

yeah basically once its over its over, no point waiting for this girl, if she broke up with you and gave u one of those girl reasons that takes forever, turns into some crap about emotions, she ends up crying and then your the badguy... those are funny. think on the funny side because now you are free and you can go after that other girl. obviously your ex wasnt for you. seems like she might be a good friend but some things are like that.

go fro the new girl, just makesure you give yourself time

HSC
yeah.... i got the whole crying thing but i just kept my distance for a day or two to avoid the sympathy relationship, but its all good now...

a friend of hers told me that there was a slim chance of her coming back, we're still mates and do alot of stuff together, so i didnt want the whole jealousy thing either... hence the thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)