The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

poWerdrY

HSC
Duel. by steven spielberg

worst. movie. ever.

you can barely call it a movie. just looping scenes of the same guy, driving the same car, driving down the same road throughout the movie. it was a whole hour of torture. stupid english teacher made us watch it several times too

The Kaiser

HSC
Baby Geniuses 1 and 2.

If there are any movies worse than those two I'd like to hear it.

Mean Girls, Master of Disguise, Gligi, Super Mario Bros and From Justin to Kelly come close though.

ccc123

HSC
I'm sorry but after watching it today, I fucking hate Pride and Prejudice (the one with Keira Knightley). I know that a lot of people liked it, but for me it just didn't encapsulate the 19th century context and the characters were all wrong. Keira Knightley did not do justice to the chracter of Elizabeth Bennet, and half the time she acted like an impetuous teenager would rather than a strong woman. I know people say that you can't compare a movie to a mini-series, but I can't help thinking how beautifully Jennifer Ehle portrayed Lizzy compared to Knightley. The plot was also disjointed and unsustained, and the relationships were under-developed. So shitty it made me cringe.

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
Speed.

There is no question about it. How Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock ever got cast in any role after this is beyond me. The movie is awful and Keanu reeves could not act to save his life. Ugh.

euro-dragon

Im a LolOsaUR Hear Me Roa
HSC
i dont know i rekon the movie " New Alcatraz" is probably the worst movie i have ever seen....another "Super snake/Python" movie where the snake barely kills anyone but in peoples attempt to kill it they kill themselves....so crap...no plot

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Hell Asylum
Batman Robin (the first 10 minutes I watched)

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
magickmidget said:
Speed.

There is no question about it. How Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock ever got cast in any role after this is beyond me. The movie is awful and Keanu reeves could not act to save his life. Ugh.
i dunno, bill and ted was pretty good

gem.in.rough

HSC
Bride & Prejudice
The Blue Lagoon
Le Divorce

Anything related to High School Musical (ugggg... shudder!)

and...
Napolean Dynamite - I'm sorry but that was so boring and unfunny, he just made me a little sick... and concerned

magickmidget

HSC
N/A
gem.in.rough said:
and...
Napolean Dynamite - I'm sorry but that was so boring and unfunny, he just made me a little sick... and concerned
Nothing to apologise for. :mad1:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
More adds;

Lion King movie, eh so gay and it didn't make me cry.

Titanic, how could Jack last that long in that icy water, unrealistic.

That upcoming Paris Hilton movie (The Hottie and the Nottie?), haven't watched it yet but I know it's gonna be the shittest movie ever made in the history of man kind.

all Harry Potter movies

all Lord of the Rings movies

And all Shrek movies (I think I might of said this previously)

:p

Trajan

HSC
If you haven't seen the following movies ...please, for your own sake...do not watch them

THE NEW WORLD...with Colin Farrel and Christian Bale

HUDSON HAWK...with Bruce willis

40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN

there's plenty more.....

oh yeah and THE MASTER OF DISGUISE...with Dana Carvey.......stay away from this one

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)