The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Raging Fuel

Bad Boys 2. Possibly the most boring movie I have ever seen. And I usually like action movies, but this one has no creativity in it at all. The movie was basically the repeating the same scene in different settings for 2.5 hours. I literally fell asleep, and when I woke up there was still 45 mins to go.

HSC
Originally posted by Raging Fuel
Bad Boys 2. Possibly the most boring movie I have ever seen. And I usually like action movies, but this one has no creativity in it at all. The movie was basically the repeating the same scene in different settings for 2.5 hours. I literally fell asleep, and when I woke up there was still 45 mins to go.
glad I didn't watch that pile of shite...

Has Martin Lawrence ever made a decent film? Lets see... Big Momma's House, Blue Streak, Black Knight, National Security, Bad Boys 2.... wow he really is a winner...

HSC
i know alot of movies that are so terrible you walk out thinking 'why did i watch it?'
the last time that happened was when i watched 'bruce almighty'. the ads displayed ALL of the only funny parts so i thought that the whole movie is funny! BIG MISTAKE

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
well this is his style you can't blame him for that mercurydrinker
So his style is making shite unfunny comedies that insult your intelligence?

Fry

how can anyone think Chocolat is shit???? that movie rocked, much better than i expected. it was sweet, funny and a heartwarming film. i love the mother and daughter and of course, Johnny Depp!!

i thought Two Weeks Notice was really shit. they hyped it up so much with the song and everything and it turned out to be so boring and not even Sandra Bullock could save the film.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
witchboard 2...a lesson to you all...dont watch a vcd that has no cover or opening title scene.

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
glad I didn't watch that pile of shite...

Has Martin Lawrence ever made a decent film? Lets see... Big Momma's House, Blue Streak, Black Knight, National Security, Bad Boys 2.... wow he really is a winner...
but why do you watch movies with actor that insult your inteligence?? Mercurydrinker you just contradict yourself. i would never watch 5 films with actor, which i dont like.

HSC
Originally posted by piccaninny
but why do you watch movies with actor that insult your inteligence?? Mercurydrinker you just contradict yourself. i would never watch 5 films with actor, which i dont like.
Most of those movies I was forced to watch with friends with mind numbingly bad taste... and admittedly I haven't seen Black Knight, but my sister said it was god awful... and I've got very similar taste to her...

so theres no contradiction.

how u doin?

HSC
league of extrodinary gentlemen - is shit and makes no sense!

narrator

HSC
N/A
i've said it before and i'll say it again: titanic, like the song, the movie just went on and on

HSC
martin lawrence was cool in 'nothing to lose' man.

one of the worst movies i've seen recently is Anger Management...and Matrix Reloaded...utter shame. I swear there's not many good movies these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)