The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
There is no movie I have ever seen that quite matched the overall bad quality of Boy Eats Girl. Usually I can have a good laugh at a movie and enjoy myself even if it's total crap, but this...

Picture Shaun of the Dead set in Ireland and take away all of the cool parts of the movie. Replace them with crap acting, heavy accents, a pissweak plot and no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

*Minka*

HSC
Epic Movie.

My friend ws down from Newcastle and dragged me to see it and it fucking SUCKS. After 10 minutes, I was on my Ipod playing Solitaire it was that bad.

steffiduck

HSC
the shittiest movie i've paid to watch was the real cancun (if you could call it a movie) i was dragged into watching it because it was my best freind's birthday. for another one of her birthdays, i went to see mean girls with her, which i thought was also shit and freaky friday was also fair crap (i don't think i like lindsay lohen a lot)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Invaders from Mars. Everyone seem to love it though but just trust me, it is absolute shite

LimpFan87

HSC
When I saw The Ring I was like WTF :mad1:
This is by far the worst movie I saw

rass

HSC
Has anyone seen Frankenfish? That is shitty to the max. But it's the kind of low-budget, no-plot fuck-fest that makes you sit back and say, "Fuck. I just watched that? I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN!!"

In my opinion, the best shitty movie ever, just for it's sheer ridiculousness.

Won Hyo Mi

HSC
So Far nothing comes worth then Epic Movie...

i was sitting in the cinema and just want to escape for chris sake...all through it I was hoping for a good change...but it was totally bad...I DON'T GET ITS PURPOSE!!!

billstery

HSC
Well. I have seen a vast, vast, vast amount of bad films in my life.
Vast.

There are some films which left me agape in awe of their immense level of shittiness, and some which left me in a zombielike, paralyzed state.

I guess I could list a few of these little beauties, for kicks.

Date Movie
Epic Movie
Catwoman
Devils Rejects
When A Stranger Calls
Aeon Flux
Miami Vice
Ghost Rider

I'm just naming a small selection here too. The thing is, no matter what you do, there will always be bad movies. And noone can stop them. not even YOU (as much as you think you can).

Now seeing I have just listed something you CAN'T do, I'm going to give you something else you can't do.

_Find a film worse than the Grudge 2_

Now the Grudge 1 wasn't terrible. Sarah Michelle Gellar is hot, and yeah, it basically stops there.

But the Grudge 2, well, its something to behold. I have no idea what the morons in the film-making industry were thinking about except for money. Or perhaps it was a nefarious scheme to promote to the world how exceedingly shitcrapfuck a movie can be. And although that may not have been their ulterior motive, It's exactly what they did.

The Grudge 2 is essentially a detached plethora of clips of the Grudge in different almost entirely unrelated scenes, stealing people, or whatever. The rest of the scenes are about people who've seen the grudge, and are doin grudge related stuff. Like you know, the normal sitting in a room pasted with newspapers, walking into creepy houses and locking friends in cupboards, drinking a carton of milk and regurgitating it back into the carton.

I must emphasise the point that nothing in the movie connects in anyway, and the movie never comes close to scaring anything. Although it has been known to lower the IQ of the viewers. Hell, when i got out of that "thing" I wasnt even sure where i was anymore.

This movie is the pinnacle of all the terrible movies ever made, and perhaps it requires a monument built in honour of it. I challenge you to watch it, walk out of it, and try and do a maths test or something that requires using your brain in any way.

The makers of this movie should have the worst punishment in the world applied to them, they should be made to work at Mcdonalds for 3 hours a day (any more would violate the cruel and unusual punishments law). The movie should be burned, and only viewed by murderers, and maybe rapists (depending on the severity of the rape).

I give this trainwreck 0.00156 stars for not being exceedingly long.

That is all.
David.

JoOYcE!

HSC
i thought jerry mcguire was the most boring movie you can ever watch

HSC
If any1 hasn't mentioned the movie "Booty Call" with Jamie Foxx made in 2003 then i vote that!. A shit movie with no plot watsoever.

*maria*

HSC
there was this shit shit film called deep water or something. i wanted to shoot the tv. the WHOLE movie they are in the water arguing about who pissed...GOD DAMN IT YOU'RE BOTH GOING TO DIE!

amyrossetto

HSC
I found Little Miss sunshine completly pointless..... Me and my friends were sitting there counting down the mintutes till it finished...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Mattamz said:
jay and silent bob strike back
Thats an awesome movie. What the hell is wrong with you?

that vanilla ice movie coming up[or whoever it is] stomp the yard...that looks pretty shit. I dont know why people would think a movie about uprock would be good, they tried it with you got served and the movie was bearable but definetely not anything special.... surely that was enough for the niche "breakdancing" market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)