The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't get why Baz Luhrmann is so big at the moment? Why? Because he's Australian? I even avoided buying the latest GQ with a picture cover of him.

Honestly, from all of the films he directed, most are of his films are filled with boring characters and plotless storyline (even to the very basis with Strictly Ballroom, the most shittiest little shuttle-fucking piece of shit I've ever watched).

Last edited:

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Ben & Arthur (2002, dir: Sam Mraovich, IMDB Bottom 100) is one of those films that are so bad, its good and funny. Its that bad, its one of my favorite films of all time.

Alias

HSC
Olympus Has Fallen - This movie was nothing but insistent on constant violence and death only for the sake of the "American patriotic spirit". Morgan Freeman was terribly misused and it felt as if the entire movie was a bad attempt to remake the Taken movies. Usually I find Gerard Butler a great actor (I.e King Leonidus in 300!) but in this movie he seemed extremely loyal to the script, which in this case made him appear as your typical generic action hero. Aaron Eckhart was really good as the President, but could not save the movie overall.

Iron Man 3 - Not necessarily a bad movie, more disappointing. This was to be it; the culmination of Marvel's experience with the franchise into one epic action film that would write the few mistakes with the second movie. I was severely let down, and alongside my friend who is a huge Marvel fan, we both sat quietly in disbelief as the credits rolled. It almost felt like the production crew were laughing their way to the bank after cashing in on the franchise. This was the biggest letdown after anticipation I have felt from any movie. Let me emphasise THIS WAS NOT A HORRIBLE MOVIE, but nowhere near what they advertised and hyped it up to be.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry but I have to mention Cloud Atlas. I hope someone has watched it and seconds me because I was thinking wtf at every single scene and I usually "get" the gist of philosophical movies but this was pushing it too much. I wonder if the book is any better..

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I enjoyed American Reunion lol

Worst movie has got to be American Hustle
Most cliche idea, unoriginal dialogue/writing and worst piece of acting in the shittest piece of shit movie I've ever seen.

The Room on the other hand was funny bad, Reunion was 100% bad-bad if I'll say.

Last edited:

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Looks like Tarantino cancelled his next project since he gave part of his script to a group of actors.

I'm thinking its Michael Madsen here who killed it... he already owes debt of $4m to Tarantino years back now.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
'Drop Dead Fred.'

It's so freaking addicting and when you finish watching it you realise you've wasted 2 freaking hours watching a movie with no point.

rotorcowboy

HSC
Uni Grad
I think Battlefield Earth is the shittest movie. I don't like this movie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)