Seasons just might mean a shitload of more objects and options

Like *wear a scarf*

*play in snow*

*turn on heater*

etc

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I just bought pets. Haven't really played it much yet, but the detail of the pets is awesome.

Love how you can have two different eye colours in Cats :p

lengy

HSC
Yeah, I've been waiting for games to come out and so far I'm disappointed. How disappointed? So disappointed I'm considering getting Pets cause it's cheap in comparison.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I had a game of pets yesterday.

And I wasn't aware that if you breed your pets, they could have 3 kittens, that was hell with a toddler running loose as well. But the kittens were so adorable, they looked like little ants.

I'm a bit disappointed in the fact that you can't control the animals, but there are better interactions between sims and the pets. I trained my cat to even use the toilet.

purplemonkey

HSC
Yay, I'm a member of the Sims 2 family! ....What a gronk am I :p ...I picked up Sims 2 + University on eBay for a sweet $41.95 ...go me! Btw the game's fucken rad....

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Does anyone's game - when they get the expansion packs - crash a bit more often?! Like, the screen suddenly goes black and the round button under the screen gives off a 'static' electricity sound and blinks continuously?! HELP!

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
yeah. that happened all the time when i had Uni and NL expansions on my old laptop. i bought a new (better) laptop (because i dont have space for a desktop) and it doesnt happen anymore, and i've installed OFB and Pets on top of it all.

The only time it has happened to me with this new laptop was when i had three other games installed at the same time so there was less free space or something. i think it just overheats or something.

And cape, apparantly they are releasing a cheat where u can make the pets selectable. Alternatively, you could type:

'boolProp testingcheatsenabled true' in the neighbourhood screen, enter the household, click on the pet and click on "make selectable"

Then type boolProp testingcheatsenabled false and voila!

purplemonkey

HSC
Is there anyway of speeding up Sim pregnancy? I hate waiting for the Sim baby to arrive, while the mum Sin walks around like shes got a huge blister between her ass

lengy

HSC
I usually just make her meditate. But if you don't mind cheating you can download the InSiminator. It destroyed the game for me though and stopped playing it cause it got so easy.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Just saw this about Seasons on the sims 2 website, you've all probably seen it:
http://thesims2.ea.com/about/ep5_index.php

I can't wait :D

Now your Sims can experience snowstorms, thundershowers, lightning bolts, and deadly hailstones. :eek:

And 6 new careers which is great!

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
I am more interested in the 6 new careers. Even though I don't play it and have yet to acquire Sims 2: Pets I check the website whenever I bore of other sites I regularly visit.

datadog

HSC
I tend to stray form the usual forms of sim-toture, and vouch for giving sims medicore lives and the mild dissatisfaction of a life half lived.

Also, would anyone say whether Pets or Nightlife is a better EP? On one hand, Pets are neat but are they as time-consuming as they are in 'Unleashed' for the Sims 1?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)