The sleaziest thing someone has said to you (1 Viewer)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL.

I believe that as age increases, so does creepyness.

CBF doing a graph to show this right now.

laniani

HSC
some guy spilt beer on my foot at a pub. so my friend was like 'aw, what a waste' and he's like 'nuh uh' and takes off my shoe and sucks my toe.
and another guy at a club was like 'you have great lips, wanna come to the mens bathroom with me for 5 mins?'.....uh...no thanks..

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
it is true.

i was so innocent back then that the concept of men in general was so utterly mortifying.

Gloves

HSC
while i was waiting for my train on thursday, some gay persian guy asked me how big my dick was .

Miss Code

HSC
walking in sydney with my sister and friend like 5m in front of my parents, an old man asked me if i wanted to have sex with him.. i was like 13!
FKN creeper

if he hadnt ran off dad would of hit him on HAHA:ninja:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
walking down/up whatever oxford street and was just finishing a smoke. some bloke raaaaann after me and he's all panting and shit and he's like "excuse me miss, may i have a cigarette?" i'm like uh, yeh sure dude.
give him one, he sparks up. i'm about to leave and he's like "so, want to come back to my place?" i'm like what the fuck dude no lol

SAVAK

Banned
HSC
N/A
walking down/up whatever oxford street and was just finishing a smoke. some bloke raaaaann after me and he's all panting and shit and he's like "excuse me miss, may i have a cigarette?" i'm like uh, yeh sure dude.
give him one, he sparks up. i'm about to leave and he's like "so, want to come back to my place?" i'm like what the fuck dude no lol
admit it, you wanted him

Jeza.

HSC
hot french guy, lost so many brownie points with this one...

"so babe, you of age???"

no thankyou creep!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lol was walking around one time and these p platers drove past this group of chicks and yelled out "Oi lass show us your muck hole" i fuckin lolled so hard.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)