The Tempest Related Text (1 Viewer)

Shebangarang

HSC
Does anyone have suggestions on related texts for The Tempest by William Shakespeare? Preferrably a short story or a poem or film as I'm thinking of using Brave New World by Aldous Huxley as well?
(also has anyone used a Brave New World that can give me tips on how they linked the two?)
thank you ^_^

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Brave New World is prescribed module C text so I don't think it's recommended to use one from the prescribed list.

Shebangarang

HSC
Brave New World is prescribed module C text so I don't think it's recommended to use one from the prescribed list.
Im pretty sure our school does another thing for mod c ? if we're not studying it i can still use it right??

igotoschool

HSC
for The Tempest I used 'Invictus' by William Ernest Henley (poem) and also kinda analysed American Beauty (film) but only learnt analysis for the poem good luck :)

Jakulore

HSC
Does anyone have suggestions on related texts for The Tempest by William Shakespeare? Preferrably a short story or a poem or film as I'm thinking of using Brave New World by Aldous Huxley as well?
(also has anyone used a Brave New World that can give me tips on how they linked the two?)
thank you ^_^
You can still use Brave New World BUT it isn't recommended as it does not show a breadth of knowledge considering it is being pulled from the prescribed materials list.

In terms of related materials for Discovery, I used the film "Evangelion 1.0: You are (not) alone" directed by Hideakki Anno (as I was also using it for Extension) and I also used William Ernest Henley's poem "Invictus".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)