The test for ya Ls... (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, i could've got my P's now, but i haven't even got my Ls.:( so i want to go get it and i found that they charge ya $40 per attempt, so i wanna know how did u guys study for the Ls test, coz i can't afford to fail this. (since there's 40 bucks running on it) :eek:

Rahul

Dead Member
go to the rta site and d/l the list of possible questions [with worked solutions] and remember them.
thats what i did, read that for an hour before the exam and aced it. :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
go to the rta site and d/l the list of possible questions [with worked solutions] and remember them.
thats what i did, read that for an hour before the exam and aced it. :p
yeah, i'm lookin' at them now, hey, should i also read the handbook thingy....i mean did u, coz it seems too long. :(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
actually don't worry abt. just did an online test, it was too easy...i thought that i could've passed the test for the truck drivers as well...lol

m3h_m3h

HSC
the test is bloooooooody easy.
way too easy in my opinion...

i got 100% and i didnt even read the book. its pretty much just common sense.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hey, those of us on our greens, you know the test to go onto unrestricted...do you realise that its a combo between the HPT and the DKT? but its a LOT harder...so im kinda pooing myself.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
hey, those of us on our greens, you know the test to go onto unrestricted...do you realise that its a combo between the HPT and the DKT? but its a LOT harder...so im kinda pooing myself.
hey whats the HPT test abt. is that easy as the DKT test? :D

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Yeh. People have said that the HPT is heaps easier that even the dumbest drivers can pass it.

Its got questions like choosing a safe gap to turn right/left and identifying where potential hazards are.
Should be heaps easier than DKT

GJ_JOE

blood brother
the green Ps test is the biggest scam ever...completely pointless and it costs nearly $100 if you pass it

GJ_JOE

blood brother
i can't remember the exact figures, but its 30something for booking and 60something for the licence, total is either $92 or $94...my memory is terrible..

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
isnt the license fee $15?

Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, i'm lookin' at them now, hey, should i also read the handbook thingy....i mean did u, coz it seems too long. :(
just dl the one with the 40 questions and answers..read that.. and u'll ace like me ^^ :D

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Isn't there more than 40?
Isn't it like...100 something?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
can someone post the link to the page where you can download the questions, and take practice exams?

i'll go look for it again

edit: yeah i can't find it

crazylilmonkee

HSC
my sis read over all the questions from the rta site and got 100% in the L's test..
good luck!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
hey whats the HPT test abt. is that easy as the DKT test? :D
the HPT is basically you hit a screen whenever there is a hazard or it is safe to go. its not mentally hard, like you dont have to think lots or anything...but like, they give you 2 practise goes first, and in one of them your driving along a suburban street and a lady with a pram jumps off the sidewalk. i hit the screen as soon as i saw her on the sidewalk, before she was even anywhere near the road, and it came back that it was too late and i would have hit her.
ya sorta dont see anything til its right on top of ya.

the booking fee was i think $32(ish) and the actual licence was $69 coz its for two years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)