The test for ya Ls... (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so what happens if you fail that? you can't increase your reaction time

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
but what about DART? im freaking out i have a test booked for 3.30 on a weekday so its gonna be busy and if i fail it ill have to renew my learners licence and do it again. I bet ill fail by stopping over the white line :rolleyes:

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
but what about DART? im freaking out i have a test booked for 3.30 on a weekday so its gonna be busy and if i fail it ill have to renew my learners licence and do it again. I bet ill fail by stopping over the white line :rolleyes:
Originally posted by iambored
why do you have to book your learners again?
Errr... I don't think that you have to renew your L's licence just cos you fail the test...

s2ophie

HSC
I aced my L's test - 18 months ago now- and i have a total of 8 hours - hmm maybe i should drive more!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
omg are you serious? i had my 50 hours up within a couple of months.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
Errr... I don't think that you have to renew your L's licence just cos you fail the test...
maybe it's about to expire :confused:

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
omg are you serious? i had my 50 hours up within a couple of months.
yep serious. its just i don't particularly enjoy driving or have a great need to drive many places and i live right in the centre of town. Also I'm an '86 baby and hence all my friends got their licenses a lot earlier than me and they are good for lifts.

ReaveR

HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
Watch out for school zones...sometimes they're sneakily hidden behind trees or something. Same with alot of other signs, but school zones are more important cos you might run over a few kids or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)