the thankyou thread (1 Viewer)

-blueblue-

hey!
HSC
N/A
thank your teacher or friends, any school related thing that needs thanking!

i just wanna thank my schools excellent deputy principal for always being there for me, whether i am happy or sad, talkative or quiet, angry or mad, and for giving my advice and stuff, and making me belive that i can do the hsc! thanks miss! you have helped me heaps

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
i wanna thank my mad *ex* ( cries!) geography teacher for alwys making me laugh no matter, what and have a really great time at school. i went into geo, feeling crap and came out all happy thanks to my awesome teacher! i would also like to thank him for always being supprotive and telling me i am beautiful ...

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i want to thank the principal for having so many idiots in my school

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i'd like to thank the goventment for giving teachers crap pay so we can have days off :)

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I could be sarcastic and make a smart arse comment, but I would honestly like to thank my ext hist teachers. They dont go on these forums ( at least I think they dont ) but I honestly can't get through a school week without the thought of that class to make me look forward to something ... :D

funniboi

HSC
I'd like to thank my teacher for letting me talk in class... and then in the halfyearly report write that i need further development in paying attention in class.

HSC
Originally posted by funniboi
I'd like to thank my teacher for letting me talk in class... and then in the halfyearly report write that i need further development in paying attention in class.
oh!..talking in class!!.??...LUCKY BASTARDS!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i wanna thank 1 of my yr 6 teachers (had 2...actual teacher was acting principal so we neva had her)
she was awesome..played really fun games, gave us lollies, n made everyday feel like we were in almost kindy (with a lil bit harder things)...sooooooooooooo much fun

i wanna go bak 2 yr 6 now!!! :(
oh n i found out that some 1 of the kids that live near me n catch my bus has her on fridays (she's in yr 5)..told her 2 say hi, n my teacher remembers me lolz

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
i would like to thank my chemistry teacher for telling my mum i was brilliant at pt interviews, kinda left mum a bit speechless, and also my yr 11 english teacher for making me hate english a little less by making it fun, and being so nice! (she left for yr 12 :-( because our school was having issues and heaps of teachers left)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i'd like to thank = Jennifer= for making lunch times hilarious + i would like to thank my brain for not totally frying + i would like to thank my bio teacher for making us go to the zoo tomorrow in blazers and school shoes (sarcasm noted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)