The thing that confuses/shits me about chiks (2 Viewers)

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Not that all chix are like this, but in my school especially, the hott chiks tended to like only the "popular" guys, even if these guys treated them like complete dirt and just used them 2 get off/ satisfy themselves without caring about them or nething (i dont think they even know how 2 care for something)

But for some reason, even tho they know they get used, they still like these guys and every opportunity they get, they'll try 2 get with them or do "something" with them.

So, why do these girls keep goin back??? God forbid they would actually talk to or get to know someone outside of their "popular" group and give more "normal" guys a chance rather then judging them, and thinking they are above everyone.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
That is because lot of girls are fickle, like some boys, and are obsessed with their image. Such girls arent worth your time anyway.

Evansy

HSC
dude girls like that arent worth going for, like seriously girls liek that only fuck you around

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
only some girls are like that
girls who actually want a guy more than just physically don't do that sort of thing.
i know what kind of girls you mean, they're just shallow and insecure because it's all about image '-_-

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Judging by your avatar...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah, i guess those type of chix really arent worth ne ones time, and definately arent worth it.

Lol, thanx for ur comments every1

GSTARRAW

llamalope said:
so I'm guessing you broke up with your girlfriend who wouldn't "put out"
Nah, the pressure's easing and the putting outs increasing :D

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
llamalope - actually no, if i was goin out wif someone i wouldnt break up wif em coz they dont "put out"

Theres more 2 a relationship then sex, which is just only a very minor part of it. Theres compatibility/personality and connection which is way more important.

(p.s. excuse my avartar :) )

Ziff

HSC
N/A
shady_03 said:
llamalope - actually no, if i was goin out wif someone i wouldnt break up wif em coz they dont "put out"

Theres more 2 a relationship then sex, which is just only a very minor part of it. Theres compatibility/personality and connection which is way more important.

(p.s. excuse my avartar :) )
Just saying that you might have an unrealistic expectations of females...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
wtf shady? do u go for the ugly less popular girls? if not then shut the fuck up u hypocrit chauvanist dickhead.

Most girls at school act like that cuz they dun kno shit about the real world, wait till u meet them outta school on their own and u'll find out what they're REALLY like.

GSTARRAW

Not-That-Bright said:
wtf shady? do u go for the ugly less popular girls? if not then shut the fuck up u hypocrit chauvanist dickhead.

Most girls at school act like that cuz they dun kno shit about the real world, wait till u meet them outta school on their own and u'll find out what they're REALLY like.
ROFL, you can tell your straight outta penrith. This blokes got the gist of things.

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:

that comment deserves an applause, everyone clap

*claps*

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Wtf? wats ur fukin problem?

All i was saying is that the more "popular" chix act like that and i rekon its fucked up that they like bein treated that way. u fuckin idiot

GSTARRAW

llamalope said:
yeah sorry dude.... i was talking to Mr knight...

refer to his charming thread about his girlfriend.....
HAHAHAHAH
Wasn't it just..... Marvellous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)