The Things We Do For Love. (1 Viewer)

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
you ahve fucking dumb and naive retarded viewpoints and are stubborn and dumb and you should stfu most fo the time

Jeee

Banned
HSC
you're.. like.. verbally violent sometimes.

i dunno, maybe im too nice, but i wouldnt call someone a fucking dolt while explaining something to them, but thats just me :)
Perhaps attempt to read her previous comment, and it might give you an insight as to why I did say it. From personal experience, I've learnt to step up and tell people to shut the fuck up if they're unnecessarily rude to me, or those around me (e.g. I approached one guy (a stranger) today and told him to back off when he was calling out rudely to a kid in a turban.)

I might be small
but
I SERVE JUSTICE.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dont see where sairsyfairy or katykidx were being rude to you, you called sairsy a dolt first!

edit: not just a dolt, but a FUCKING dolt!!!!! :O

Jeee

Banned
HSC
i dont see where sairsyfairy or katykidx were being rude to you, you called sairsy a dolt first!

edit: not just a dolt, but a FUCKING dolt!!!!! :O
katykidx wasn't being rude...I'm talking about sairsyfairy.

Where is the study that shows violence in a relationship stems from idolization?

Please do show me, because the fact you watched a doco yesterday means nothing to me.
But you know what?
I don't really give a crap about it.
I have no time for this playground bullshit.

I apologise for having an opinion. Really, I do.

Jaylee42003

HSC
Iunno... I understand your point but.
I mean, if you idolise someone, they can manipulate you into doing whatever they want.
You know it is interesting that you say this, as BP's tend to be labelled the manipulative ones - so in this case; me. Whilst BP's may blame everything on their partners, the things they say or do, good or bad, are their own fault and never their partner's. It's just the way they think and cope. Well I do anyhow. Sometimes. But that's just food for thought.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yea but when you make a claim you should back yourself up, you cant really say "i saw this doco that said this" without proving it.

also, take it less srsly plz :eek:

Jaylee42003

HSC
katykidx wasn't being rude...I'm talking about sairsyfairy.

But you know what?
I don't really give a crap about it.
I have no time for this playground bullshit.

I apologise for having an opinion. Really, I do.
Oh come now don't be so fucking cut over an opposing opinion.

SairsyFairy

HSC
There is no rudeness in there, and I am sorry if you beleive that there was.

Basically all I was trying to say was that saying you watched a doco yesterday doesn't mean anything if you don't have the factual evidence to prove your statement.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
yea but when you make a claim you should back yourself up, you cant really say "i saw this doco that said this" without proving it.

also, take it less srsly plz :eek:
Oh, I didn't know I have to provide evidence for every little thing I mention?
It's like a conversation.
"I was watching a documentary yesterday" blah blah blah
I don't know what it was called, but it was about abuse.

Lol. And I'm the one taking everything seriously.
'plz providE evidence plz okeh yeah'

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hahahaha, i get what you're saying, but sairsyfairy is under the impression that her point of view is correct (and that's expected, everyone reckons they're right), so when you come along and say she's wrong, she'd wanna know how and why she's wrong so she can understand your point of view :)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
hahahaha, i get what you're saying, but sairsyfairy is under the impression that her point of view is correct (and that's expected, everyone reckons they're right), so when you come along and say she's wrong, she'd wanna know how and why she's wrong so she can understand your point of view :)
I didn't say she was wrong.
What the hell...where is this even going? I'm being accused of non-existent happenings.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)