the thought fox (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I was just wondering if any1 had any notes on this. I've made some my of my own but any others would be really helpful (preferably soon since my speech is done on thursday!!)

cheerio :p

SoVeReIgN

HSC
N/A
Hold up, i'll try and get around to putting my notes up here for you before thursday.

Lil Clutch

HSC
SoVeReIgN said:
Hold up, i'll try and get around to putting my notes up here for you before thursday.
hey can you still get those notes together, if ure still around. or anyone else that is doing the thought fox as related text. its a good text, and that site is awesome. just i still need to grasp the link between it and imaginative journey.

stayfocused

HSC
don't wanna be a downer, but if you culdn't grasp it after your first reading.... and then reading someone elses saga analysis on it - then its probably not the best choice don't go looking for something if you don't get it first time round you'll only make it harder for yourself in the long run.....

Lil Clutch

HSC
yeha i know. i was in my process of looking for texts. however, i do have a peom now and its by judith wright and i understand it and have made great connections! so im happy. but if there is anyone doing "the thought fox", maybe later i would like to know different arguments on how it is a good imaginative journeys text. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)