The 'Tomorrow' Series and the 'Ellie Chronicles' (1 Viewer)

benjidarkside

HSC
N/A
Re: Tomorrow When The War Began

have u had a look for the "ellie chronicles" its another series (three books) that take place after the war. didnt get me in, but still worth a read to see how it all ends up.

*Squid*

HSC
Re: Tomorrow When The War Began

yeah, i read them, ages ago!! they were gr8! yeah if u havent, u should read da ellie chronicles! i read all sorts now, hav moved on2 adult fiction, am reading 'clan of the cave bear' series by Jean M. Aul at da mom!!! is a really good series!!!!!

janeboak

HSC
I LOVE this series!! it is so addictive. John Marsdon is really good at building up suspense, and creating new "attack plans" on the enemy that are different from the previous ones- which i was impressed by.

Another thing i like is that the characters are easily relatable. He's got a range of teenage characters with different traits so that there's always someone you will be able to relate to no matter what your character!

The Ellie chronicles aren't as good. There's so much stuff about farming and hardly any attacks- they are still an okay read though.

nerdsforever

hsc zomg
HSC
I'm starting to read the tomorrow series. Heaps of people at school love it. Everyone says its really good. My opinion? It's boring.

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
I read the Tomorrow series ages ago, and I really liked it then. They were the kinds of books that get you reading into the wee hours of the morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)