=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
Katieeee said:
No, I never read 'Emma'
Yes, I based all my essays on 'Emma' on the two film versions I have seen
No, I haven't tried as hard as I probably should have
Yes, I spent two hours playing solitare yesterday to avoid studying
Yes, I only studied for maths the day before the exam... and will probably live to regret it!
Yes, I will be very disappointed if I get UAI below 90 even though I can still get into a similar course than my first prefence
i second pretty much everything you said.

:)

Kiim2507

HSC
I haven't read BNW or King Lear
I haven't read my drama plays
I made up BS case studies
My 8 hour library days consisted of 2 hours of work (If I was lucky)
I went to a concert the saturday between English
I saw a movie the day before my maths exam
I spent more time procrastinating then studying
I wrote notes but didn't know them
All the times I was studying on the computer I wasn't

Katieeee

HSC
Kiim2507 said:
I spent more time procrastinating then studying
All the times I was studying on the computer I wasn't
Amen to that!

kthxbambi

HSC
Yes, I did shots and got high the weekend before exams commenced

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I hate looking at the damn 'general thoughts' forums because they make me feel bad.

samwell

HSC
Katieeee said:
Yeah I was on to the freecell as well... "I'll win one more game and then study" :|
I was a full Spider sollitaire addict then switched to freecell couldnt increase my 78% win rate so i quit.
I had to full avoid playing this game during my breaks because 1 hr breaks usually doubled like early in the hsc year.

EDIT: I had stupid dreams b4 English Paper 2 like establishing a global business and failing at it. lol weird dream that i will never 4 get.

kriss3e

HSC
I did not finish reading the 50th Gate, its not my fault my teacher assumed so.

I didn't study as much as I should've.

Yes I needed the whole week for my geography exam, but only studied a total of 1 and a half days.

No, I did not study for maths... at all.

Yeah I will be disappointed with my UAI, because I know i'm capable of something better.

I recruited more tv shows into my regular daily routine as HSC hit.

I want to see very few from school.

The school year was 'trouble' filled, but no one really knows....

Aaron.Judd

HSC
Telekinetik said:
I hate looking at the damn 'general thoughts' forums because they make me feel bad.
High on what?

I never finished reading The Fiftieth gate either. I never watched one of my supplementary texts either yet done well with it lol (I love the internet!).

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
-No, I will not miss school/friends/my grade. The people I like I'll continue to see. And thats not many.
-No, I did not try as hard as I should have or could have.
-Yes, my results will reflect this.
-After managing to fudge my way through good results all year, all my teachers and family will be shocked.
-No, my UAI will not be above 90, even though I know my parents are still hoping.
-Yes, I faked study when you came in through the garage.
-Yes, I've become rather adept at tetris and poker.
-Yes, I've discovered a passion for daytime tv, discovery home and health and girls of the playboy mansion.
-No, I did not study for a single exam until 5am the morning before. Except chem. Which I didn't study at all.
-Yep, I actually left about 35% of my chem paper blank.
-Yes, I fail at life.
-Yes, I completely lost motivation (not that I really had it in the first place...) and just decided I didn't care.
-Yes, I'm so glad I'm out of school.
-No, I don't really want to go to uni, nor do I particularly want to study science. Although I wouldn't mind psych.
-Yes, I secretly want to be a stay at home mother.
-No, I never read BNW, King Lear or half of Coleridge's poems. Nor did I watch Blade Runner or half of Frontline.
-Yes, I had a lot of notes/motivation etc at the beginning of this year. No, I never studied or acted upon said motivation.
-Yes, I left every single assessment to the night before.
-Yeah, I just wanna be 18 already and get to QLD and have a job. And money.
-Yes, I am a massive idiot.

So that's most of it I think.
/suicide

EDIT;
-Yes, I nearly fell asleep during English Modules.
-And yes, it was a tough year in regards to home life.

Last edited:

babbz

HSC
midifile said:
Most of my 'going to the library and studying all day' was actually 'going to the library for 2 hours, getting bored, then going for coffee/shopping for the rest of the day'

Im pretty excited not to have to see half the people in my grade ever again
hahaha....thats like mee

HSC
Yes, I made up all my quotes and sources for ancient history.
Yes, I did watch drama series in the middle of the HSC.
Yes, I did quit MSN for the HSC period...but found other much more time consuming methods of communication.

metalheaven

HSC
I made up quotes in both my history extension and english extension exams
Oh and I made up quotes in my ORM's for English Adv too.

I was usually on the computer or playing my bass when I told dad I was studying.

No I never stuck to my study plan.

Often when I quizzed people to "help them study", it was actually so I could just get them to tell me stuff so I didn't need to read the textbook as much.

Yes I should've tried harder in Chemistry instead of just accepting it as "the two units that I'm gonna stuff up."

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
I purposely got myself sick during the trials just to buy me some extra study time and it worked!

Cerry

HSC
*After about the 5th time through, I got nothing out of Clueless - I was just watching it so I could do something mindless and pretend to study
*When I claimed that watching Rage and listening to music for hours on end was study, I was lying - yeah, I do music, but no, I wasn't analysing anything
*I chose Look There's A Hippopotamus In The Playground Eating Cake as a related text for journeys because I've known the whole thing by heart for about 12 years, so I didn't have to learn much
*I wasn't studying film techniques while watching NCIS, Friends, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother or anything else I claimed was study
*I don't think I wrote a single genuine quote in my English papers
*I couldn't think of a name for a literary expert in an English assessment, so I used Dr Drake Ramoray, which was the first thing that popped into my head
*I never really thought of a plot for creative writing in EE1, I just worked out how I could easily kill people off and get in the word vexacious most easily

christiee

HSC
# i barely studied for any of my exams.. does cramming the night before mean study?
# everyone that thought i will do well will be horrribly disapponited when my results come out
#when i was ment to be studying for chem i was mostly thinking about how i will fail anyway so there's no point wasting my time
#i never really gave a shit about the hsc
#there were many nights i went out during my exams.. night before english paper 2 comes to mind.. oops no wonder i couldnt remember any of my texts
#i have become really good at lying about what im really doin

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
no, i didn't read RAW
yes, i made up quotes for related texts in english paper 2
yes, i was on msn, just had most of you'se blocked
no, i didn't try as hard as i should have
yes, im not getting the uai i wanted
yes, i did all my assessments on the day before/the morning it was due
yes, i live on coffee

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
1. No, I didn't do a thing for the AOS essay, and made up my support texts and quotes on the spot. Actually, Paper One = nothing prepared.
2. No, sorry, I don't expect a Band 6 like certain teachers.
3. Yes, I didn't know any of my Option topic for Physics until the night before the exam.
4. Yes, I did start studying for Biology at 11 PM the night before.
5. Yes, I didn't finish most of my tests.
6. Yes, I did basically every assignment / prepared for my tests the day / night before as well as the morning it was due (and for a certain English Module - nothing at all).
7. I spent more time on videogames / procrastinating and watching multiple seasons of a TV series than actual study during the post-trial study period.....
8. I did basically none of the homework set throughout the year (except, about one subject).
9. Yes, I do like taking peoples' ranks when they work so much harder.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
donz said:
- i have never seen blade runner and could not tell u the story line if u asked me
- i hate my art BOW
- i have used the same art essay for the past 7 art exams and have gotten the same mark
- i left two subjects to the day before
- i did not like seeing everyone alter thier statements from " ull do great!" to " hsc isnt that big of a deal... uai isnt so important
- i chose my uni degree on my love for sims ( interior arch)
- trashing ur room helps u to find essays u lost at some point
- going out with a hippie does no help motivation:)
that is epic! maybe i should suggest that to my sister haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)