The Umat Results 2012. (1 Viewer)

cartoonmaiz

HSC
N/A
Ok, the Umat results are going to be released very soon and this makes me VERY nervous.
I did the Umat this year and it was VERY difficult. In the whole exam I blindly (not even reading the question properly) guessed around 10 and did 'educated' guesses for another 10. I know that a lot of you will think that there is no point worrying about it again after all this time but really want to get a high percentile. I can't stop thinking about it :(.

I was wondering if anyone knows people who thought they did as bad as me but still managed to get 90+ percentile.
Thanks.

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Wow, Don't people have to pay more than $300 just to do an exam and a few thousand dollars for tutoring. Imagine if you don't get in. How devestating!

Alkanes

HSC
Far shitted bricks when i saw this thread, i thought the results were already out. I'm not expecting much tbh. But anyways it was a good experience.

cartoonmaiz

HSC
N/A
Dr Fresh I was wondering if you were confident with how you went in the Umat. I've heard some people say that most people think they failed but end up doing really well.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Dr Fresh I was wondering if you were confident with how you went in the Umat. I've heard some people say that most people think they failed but end up doing really well.
Yes it happens, but don't count on it. It goes both ways. U might end up with 100 or 0-20. Very unpredictable.

Henray

HSC
+3 -he mad. results coming on 28th right? sorry if someone has already posted this date itt.
Hey, where'd you hear this?

Couldn't find anything about this on the umat site, and I read it came out on the 21st last year?

Just curious, because I planned to submit my priorities for courses based on the umat I got.

Thanks

Edit: 19th

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)