The unbelievably short lights at Westfied Kotara (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
Don't listen to jumb, he's just a little insignificant twig IRL... so he makes up for it online.
Grow up, fag.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Cyph said:
Make me, squirrel neck.
Anyone'd think, with the way you rip into James, that you feel threatened by him. James obviously isn't threatened by you, because he doesn't seem to feel the need to start immature slanging matches like this.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Emily. said:
Anyone'd think, with the way you rip into James, that you feel threatened by him. James obviously isn't threatened by you, because he doesn't seem to feel the need to start immature slanging matches like this.
*pats Emily on the back*

nice one chicken!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Emily, I don't know if I ever repped you, but I really wish I could at the moment.

Oh, and Andrew, when your sledging efforts are worse than an average football players, you know you have serious issues.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Cyph said:
Make me, squirrel neck.
No it's okay, it was more of a suggestion. It's no skin off my nose if you keep being an immature dick.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Emily. said:
Hahaha, the reverse psychology I see.

hipsta_jess, you know you have issues when you have to resort to making shit up to try and insult me.. and you call yourself Miss. Morality? hahaha

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Unlike you, I have better things to do with my time than "make up shit" about you. As I've told you many times before, perhaps you should pull back and take a good hard look at yourself before you start questioning others motives.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
What, no jaffa's or chocolate coated ice creams, SJ?! :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
*checks calendar*

nope, do you have a beer drinking engineer friend with a huge cock?
I unfortunately haven't seen the equipment of my beer drinking engineer friends, so i'll just blind fold you and you can have a lucky dip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)