• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

The Up Late Game Show. (1 Viewer)

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Oh god! i totally agree!

Besides from hating 'Hotdogs'..total dickhead both in BB & the game show!

The show is so stupid & the money isnt much..for waiting on the phone on a 1900 number!

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
oh my goodness!! it is the most ANNOYING game show ever! like seriously, the whole structure is so dumb. :burn:

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Yeah, great show for laughs... Hotdogs is so annoying and i reckon they choose the thickest ppl to go on the show so that they make more $$$

at least they upgraded their close. remember that that world map, i think it was, was the writing at the bottom, YOU ARE LISTENING TO BEETHOVENS 3RD PLAYED BY......

now they go around the world showing cities with temperatures. wats the point? whos gonna watch it anyway.

s2indie

HSC
dumbest game show ever.. i spend half the time yelling at the people who actually get through - they're so dense.

7th Sign

HSC
I thought this shit got axed?

this shit is soo enjoyable shit faced but.......

HSC
its so weird that hotdogs hosts it cos i can totally imagine him getting all the questions wrong. him and all other hosts pretend like they know the answers when they read it out and explain it but they probably have no idea.

i would like to see how eddie would go on who wants to be a millionaire? he would be ok i guess as he is somewhat educated.

however i do plan on going on the uplate game show one night...i am very very sad....but hey i might get some cash.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I saw it once late at night and they had 12 year old kids calling up for money.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm concerned by the fact that they ask people to solve algebraicly insolvable systems without stating that the numbers are integers or even positive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)