the use of technology in improving performance? (1 Viewer)

fionang8191

HSC
N/A
hey guys
i have a horrible assignment on the use of technology and its horrible cause it only targets a small part of the syallabus so i was wondering if anyone could give me some ideas on how to do it...

Questions:

Investigate an area where technology has made a significant difference to improving performance in a PARTICULAR SPORT. in your report:

1) INVESTIGATE and ANALYSE how the changes in technology work to improve sporting performance in that particular sport

AND

2) EVALUATE the technology that is being used to enhance sporting performance in that parituclar sport and PROPOSE/SUGGEST any future developments in this area

if anyone has done an assignment like this or even has some suggestion on what i should do can you please please please please please post!!! and if anyone can guide me on what to write in the 2 questions that would be great

sorry to be such a hassle

:eek:

fionang8191

HSC
N/A
oh thanks for replying... i was going to do the swim suit but the whole class is doing that so you know thats not a really good idea so i decided to do video analysis and apply it to gymnastics.

but yea information is just really hard to come by cause when i type video analysis into like say google or other engine of the similar nature it like comes up like as buy this buy that so its just really hard! if you guys know where to look can you please please please tell me thanks a million!!

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)