the used.... (1 Viewer)

ebbjade

HSC
i saw somewhere a few months ago that the Used are coming to australia.... but i haven't seen anything more about it, am i going crazy or does anyone else here know what im talking about....? please let me be right.....

ebbjade

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
sorry no faggot emos on this board go back in your dark corner and continue to cut yourself
sorry im not a faggot, im a girl, oh and atm im wearing very bright clothes, why is it that because i like the music that im automatically an emo????

ebbjade

HSC
Born2baplacebo said:
sorry no faggot emos on this board go back in your dark corner and continue to cut yourself
i asked a simple question, i did not ask for you to judge me or stereotype me into a particular group, so you fuck off back to your judgemental hide away and go and eat cock

mishy-mushu

HSC
Who the fuk do you think you are saying shit like that wen for one you dont even know the chick and two you are saying stupid shit and stereotyping ppl. Grow up hey.

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
i love placebo and all but i gotta say you are wrong...i thought they were emo...but listen to their music...and its just alternative rock...
How does Placebo fit into this thread? The Used & MCR are the dictators of the emo world. You know how I know? Because it's pretty fucking obvious that they are. I was a metal fan when both bands came out, and trust me, the way that they dress and the way that they act so hardcore style, they are emo. And plus, they've admitted of being emo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)