The UWS Elite Clan (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
I am going to create a club (clan) for all the elite members of UWS to join. Entry requirements into my club requires you to have a minimum UAI of 86.
If this is you (an 86+ uai) and will be attending UWS in 2004, then feel free to join my clan.

This offer goes out to first year students of 2004 only. For we are the new generation, thats going to make a difference for uws. We are the future, gathering much talent from across 6 campuses, to get into a group to form the UWS Elite Clan, which will put a mark in history. So you all better recognise, because im about to initiate a new chapter in university history. Its the New revolution for the new generation.

Boost your Career Opportunities: if you say your from the UWS Elite Clan, the employers will instantly know that your the top of the top of UWS, meaning you achieved a UAI of at least 86. However, if you do not achieve at least a distinction average in your uni studies, you will be kicked outta the club. So Employers will know that anyone who is a member of the UWS Elite Clan is right for the job.

peace^^

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
:p

Although I admire your idealism, Dingo... you provided me with much needed laughter. Thank you.

As for your elitist attitude... that's laughable also.

:p

fourp1ay

HSC
sounds like a bunch of fags sippin' tea

Anyway I am going to create a club (clan) for all the anti-elite members of UWS to join. Entry requirements into my club requires you to have a UAI under 86 and you must be over 6ft play football and weight above 90kg...or simply not like the "elite UWS club"
If this is you (an 86- uai) and will be attending UWS in 2004, then feel free to join my clan.

This offer goes out to first year students of 2004 only. For we are the new generation, thats going to make a difference for uws. We are the future, kickin all the asses of this big headed "clan.." we will put a mark in history by causing the highest dropout rate of 86+ UAI students ever... So you all better recognise, because im about to initiate a new chapter in university history. Its the New revolution for the new generation of anti-bigheadedation.

We be makin yall feel like yall back in highskool aight wit yo grills gettin flushed yo bitches bein rammed and yo asses bein slammed.. against the lockaz aight ... HOLLA IF U WANT IN yo

betta recognize biatches aint no room for none of yall elite mob on our turf aight this is our domain niggaz and i aint gonna b to blame when yall get smacked up who rolled up who pumped up we gonna show som up we gonna b rollin sidearm, barrel ta mouth gonn blow ya head out through tha south

these faggot ass niggaz....they can't fuckin hawld me down nigga,
What the fuck these niggas thinkin turn me up niggas, fuck these faggots haha It's real nigga, yeeeee!! I'TS REAL NIGGA !!!!

~Dreamer

HSC
ok... minus the fake ghetto talk and the use of the word 'nigger' im with four1play...dingo ur a self obsessed ingnorant being ...who will only further disintegrate uws's reputation.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
the UWS Elite Clan, which will put a mark in history.
This sounds dangerous...I wonder if this clan will involve white robes and strange rituals? mass suicides? witch hunts?

Dingo

Banned
santaslayer, if you goto uws this year, then yes. =)
you are most welcome.

peace^^

sic

hey DINGO, i think every member or ur elite group should have a L on their forehead so we un-elite people can recognise them anywhere and show some respect

fourp1ay

HSC
Holla... Dingo you gonn' be runnin'
I got my ruff rydaz wit me we be lookin cunning.
You aint gonna sleep, you aint gonna eat.
Ya'll hear the sound of my 9mm and be kissin my feet.

86 UAI think your smart? Ima hit your heart the speed of a speedin' dart u bigheaded tart.

Dawg this club aint elite, you better retreat,
if you in any of my classes you betta hope u sittin' in an ejection seat.

I'll unleash my mace slam it into into your face,
put an end to your whole fuckin' 'elite' race .
Then watevas left ima knife and slice, steal your wife, twice, n' leave you buried 6foot in ice wit an exploding device

Ima be your boss dont be cross or ima leave you wit memory loss...I saw your attempt to pickup on BOS.. HAHA !!

You'll see me wit my homie n' you suddenly be feelin' lonely, realisin' you a phony,
We still be payin' the same UNI fee,
However see this fist I wont miss,
I can move it like Bruce Lee, It gonn' be leavin' you face down in the gutter G.

Seriously tho dawg give up this whole elite thing, or you gonn' be feelin like you walked into a boxing ring wit Mike Tyson in full swing !!

Dingo

Banned
fourplay, this isnt a rapping competition, your kind is not welcome here.

peace^^

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
lol, i dont know who is more funnier?....
yeah, top quality entertainment

fourp1ay

HSC
My kind not welcome HERE? My people have a message:
Fuck up queer.

I'm still in first gear yet you panicking in fear,
You dont wanna see me move up to third
My slurred word cause a brain stir leavin' u bak in two thousan n' third.

Yo talkin' smack yo ideas are wack
Keep it up you gonn' be left wit a spear in your back
sic is right u do got a L on your forehead
Tonight Ima b at your moms gettin' morehead, while I remove that L wit a clip full o' lead

Ima lyrical magician and dawg you call this a rapping competition, you wouldn't even be able to afford the price of admission.

Take a seat you fat piece of meat,
Let my rhymes provide you wit some nutrition before you cop a heart condition.
My beethoven like composition gonn' tap you into submission,
wit metaphors and lyrics, breaking the laws of physics.

I aint even begun to rap,

This is just my debut.
Tell your crew, I'm still savin' my best for part two.

Rahul

Dead Member
"You dont wanna see me move up to third"
what you driving? i am thinking the ford *must be stuck in third* ad. normal cars can usually get into fifth

"My slurred word cause a brain stir leavin' u bak in two thousan n' third."
its generally referred to as two thousand and three not third.

"Let my rhymes provide you wit some nutrition before you cop a heart condition."
i am not a doctor by any means, but isnt it cholesterol or too much fatty foods with not much excercise and not malnutrition that causes a heart condition?

"My beethoven like composition gonn' tap you into submission,
wit metaphors and lyrics, breaking the laws of physics."
beethoven did composition, they didnt have any lyrics

i think this thread should be heading the way of the dumpsters.

Last edited:

fourp1ay

HSC
WOW DETECTIVE RAHUL IS ON THE SCENE AND IM GUILTY AS CHARGED !!!!!11

PUT ME AWAY GUYS !!!

Seriously tho Rahul I bet you think your clever hey...If you wanna be an idiot.. I wasn't even in third gear yet as i clearly stated. Duh..

Two thousan n third is obviously a metaphor for 2003 you dumb shit...stick to something you know about when you try acting super clever next time.. writing lyrics isnt one of em.

Lastly Beethoven like COMPOSITION refers to things being set out in a genious way..as he did.

Idiots like yourself ruin it when it has to be explained !!

Anything else you dont understand ??
I'll move back into NEUTRAL next time if your having trouble keeping up.

fourp1ay

HSC
I was only doin it for fun I like spittin som freestyles but YOU HAD TO RUIN THE FUN DIDNT YOU....

Mayb after dingo's next reply haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)