The virgin boy and the non-virgin girl (1 Viewer)

the_used

So..my dude (we're actually just seeing each other..but its getting there), is 20 and still a virgin (god knows why..he's gorgeous), where as I'm 17 and not.. Do you guys reckon this is an issue? Any chicks out there been in a similar position and gone for it anyway? Don't get me wrong, him being a virgin does not change my view of him at all, just makes me think about what would happen if it got to that stage one night.. :D

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'm sure you will make it a veeeerrryyy special night for him then. Obviously he looks like he's been saving it for someone special.

the_used

Ahh who knows.. It might not even be me.. but I'd like it to be that way. Not because I want a peice of him (well that too..) but because I know that if this doesn't work out, we'll still be great friends. He's the most peaceful person I've ever come across, and I don't like fighting.. So I think it's a win win situation..
But yeah..if it came to it.. I'd be more nervous than him I think..haha :cool:

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
the_used said:
So..my dude (we're actually just seeing each other..but its getting there), is 20 and still a virgin (god knows why..he's gorgeous), where as I'm 17 and not.. Do you guys reckon this is an issue? Any chicks out there been in a similar position and gone for it anyway? Don't get me wrong, him being a virgin does not change my view of him at all, just makes me think about what would happen if it got to that stage one night.. :D
lol ive had one virgin. its funny. and sort of cute. they are so focused. lol

the_used

Haha yeah I've heard that... My mate told me about his first time..and he reckons the hardest part of the whole activity was trying to put the condom on..haha I hate that part...it's the worst, and often the most embarassing for the dude coz it's like "all eyes on them"

PookieMonster

HSC
the_used said:
Haha yeah I've heard that... My mate told me about his first time..and he reckons the hardest part of the whole activity was trying to put the condom on..haha I hate that part...it's the worst, and often the most embarassing for the dude coz it's like "all eyes on them"
its my fave part. lol..... cos the SEX part is coming:)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
What's wrong with being a 20 yr old virgin boy? It just means he doesn't throw his dick around at every girl he meets...

mack

Banned
HSC
Theres a time for hard and fast and theres a time for slow and sensual. Youre only getting half the pleasure out of sex you know Pookie.

PookieMonster

HSC
mack said:
Theres a time for hard and fast and theres a time for slow and sensual. Youre only getting half the pleasure out of sex you know Pookie.
slow and sensual comes when they call u back!

high heels

it will make it better! two virgins is hard... no one has any idea whats going on!! and you'll get to teach him just the way you like it!

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
when i met my bf he was 18 and a virgin and i was 16 and not a virgin. he was nervous about it, but i was excited because the 2 others id slept with before werent virgins, so for once instead of being taught, i was teaching him and it was kinda exciting in a way knowing i had the upper hand.but yeah i thought it was really cute but odd that my boy was a virgin cause he is really hot...he counted out that he'd been with 11 girls before, but only ever kissed them, nothing else...which kinda made me feel worse cause ive only been with 5 guys and done more than kiss them all... hmm so anyway, look at it as a good opportunity and make him feel as comfortable as you wanted to when you were having your first time. dont pressure him or anything, and maybe, you could put the concom on for him cause itd make him feel less embaressed - especially if he had no idea what he was doing!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Agnes2810 said:
or will take for ever.. fuk that shits me.. wen guys take forever
that's a rare call from a girl
usually they're pissed off when guys come in 30 secs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)