The weather & your performance (1 Viewer)

<<lauren>>

i was hoping for flash flooding, it happened half an hour down the road and i thought i might get to skip my chem exam but no...turned out sunny. the kids at woolgoolga sat their english in the rsl, with the pokies making all their flashy noises, apparently, because their school didn't have power. the rain is a good thing with the exams here, because it means that the construction workers over the road from our school cant work - theyre really loud and theres nothing that will stop them, except the weather. maybe all my christmases will come at once...rain stopping construction workers, exams and level three water restrictions! ive never been so eager for a flood.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Nope not at all... I hope there's more rain... then no more water restrictions... then longer showers... yay!

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
because it's wet inside, i havless of an urge to be outside rather than inside studying... so wet is good for exams!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I like the cold but the wet weather is making it hard to find a place to study at school at 8am. The library is nice and warm but full of people running about screaming that they're nervous or they cant remember this or "Is this in the exam!?".....thats the only downside to the wetaher but it's clearing up now. Never trust channel ten weather forecasts :p

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
yeah rain is nice..........when it is gentle! and dosent rain for 3 daiz straight cuz i dun wanna get sick rite wen dis bloody hsc iz on lolz

KarmaKitten

HSC
I dont know but I just find that sound of rain comforting. plus its easier to put on a jumper in the hall when its rainy and cold and work, than when it is all hot, i find it hard to concentrate when it is hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)