The Wolf of Wall Street (1 Viewer)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Gonna watch this tomorrow hopefully. I'm still yet to watch American Hustle and Blue is the Warmest Colour. <<< can't wait for that one! :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Gonna watch this tomorrow hopefully. I'm still yet to watch American Hustle and Blue is the Warmest Colour. <<< can't wait for that one! :)
I watched American Hustle, there wasn't really any strong plot that resonated throughout the movie. It was sort of all over the place and halfway through it I just wanted it to finish. The cast didn't really suit the characters, it was just really weird and boring.

Can i offer you some coke then, sweetie??

Hahaha, just kidding..... im too poor to get coke anyways.....
Coke is like $2 a bottle you nong

Mike H

HSC
Uni Grad
Maggie is just damn fine this film. Shame she couldn't work for Playboy.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I watched American Hustle, there wasn't really any strong plot that resonated throughout the movie. It was sort of all over the place and halfway through it I just wanted it to finish. The cast didn't really suit the characters, it was just really weird and boring.

Is that right? It seems pretty well off with the critical ratings of 93% opposed to Wolf with 75%. Not really keen and urged to watched this ASAP though, I can wait until the dvd-version comes out. :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Is that right? It seems pretty well off with the critical ratings of 93% opposed to Wolf with 75%. Not really keen and urged to watched this ASAP though, I can wait until the dvd-version comes out. :)
I suggest you don't waste money on watching it in the cinemas

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

mesbahuddin

HSC
I just love this movie. All kind of elements is compile in this movie. I will give it 8/10

mesbahuddin

HSC
Mastermind idea,powerful script,great casting and acting of Dicaprio....combination of all these,have made this movie a great one...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)