The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

Xantios

HSC
N/A
Can I get some help, where would i currently be able to apply for a part time job at my locak woolworths?
http://www.wowcareers.com.au/ :)

Someone at our store was saying today that with the new uniform all service cashiers will be expected to keep their shirts tucked in, including female staff. This made for humorous eruptions of 'no way!' and 'it only seems fair!'. :lol:

sb26

HSC
lol omg december 1st is the beginning of the goverment's excise tax on cigarettes, 12.5%. People are already stocking up crazy on cartons.

We had one guy come in to buy 12 cartons of winfield, he didn't care what flavour. It looked so dodge as he wanted to pay on 3 x $450 WISH gift cards rather than cash or credit. Huge sob story about how his card didn't work at another store and so they told him to use gift cards blah blah was so dodgy so we got out of it by saying that it's woolworths policy not to sell a single customer more than 6 cartons of 8x25 (which it is).

I've bumped up the MPLs of a heap of popular lines so I'm expecting a lot more cartons of Choice, Winfield and Peter Jackson over the next few days, hopefully they reach me before the weekend at least.

BSammy

HSC
haha really? awesome :D

if anyone knows how to use the subsidy on new shirts online?

the option wasn't there like it was supposed to like it appears in the pdfs on allyours

i emailed totalimage to ask. no reply yet :(

Katebrunner

HSC
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum but it's really interesting to see what people are posting.

I was wondering how many offices you guys have at your stores out back or upstairs?

At mine we have:
Admin office with attached cash office
Store managers office
Computer room/pricing office
Assistant manager office (they have to share)
Department manager office (pretty much any manager or 2ic uses this)
Training room

BSammy

HSC
we have

cash office
systems office
managers office
general office

and a training room near the tearoom.

Katebrunner

HSC
Has anyone got an org chart of the store management structure? I can't work out who reports to who

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)