• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (8 Viewers)

Katebrunner

HSC
Wait, is this a serious question?
Cos your trying to get our stories, maybe to get us in trouble? like that time homer had to work for FBI and he went to Moe's wearing a wire and tried to get people to tell stories about crimes they committed

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Cos your trying to get our stories, maybe to get us in trouble? like that time homer had to work for FBI and he went to Moe's wearing a wire and tried to get people to tell stories about crimes they committed
lol I'm just trying to get ideas for my creative, I'm not from head office or anything, why should I report these interesting stories for? I doubt head office has time time to read these stories anyway...

Katebrunner

HSC
lol I'm just trying to get ideas for my creative, I'm not from head office or anything, why should I report these interesting stories for? I doubt head office has time time to read these stories anyway...

They've got time up the ying yang

FrontendFreak

HSC
So here's my story.

A few years ago we had a heavy storm come over, and the power went out for a few minutes.
At the end of the day, it was 5:25pm, was just about to finish my shift, the cleaners had the very loud floor buffer going, when I heard the phone ring.

I answered it and just heard some Indian talking, and immediately presumed he was a telemarketer, so I replied with, "Not interested thanks." and hung up.

I asked the Service Manager if we ever get calls from telemarketers, he gave me a weird look. Obviously not.

So, as we were leaving, he was cracking up, apparently it was someone from CMS ringing up about the fridge alarms. I was told he wasnt very pleased when he rang back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That's a beautiful story

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
So here's my story.

A few years ago we had a heavy storm come over, and the power went out for a few minutes.
At the end of the day, it was 5:25pm, was just about to finish my shift, the cleaners had the very loud floor buffer going, when I heard the phone ring.

I answered it and just heard some Indian talking, and immediately presumed he was a telemarketer, so I replied with, "Not interested thanks." and hung up.

I asked the Service Manager if we ever get calls from telemarketers, he gave me a weird look. Obviously not.

So, as we were leaving, he was cracking up, apparently it was someone from CMS ringing up about the fridge alarms. I was told he wasnt very pleased when he rang back [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Hey I read this story somewhere in this thread before.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
He only wants new stories people! I'm not posting anymore of mine until I know what its going to be used for!
Just to let you know, I'm not telling you if I'm from HO or not.

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Ok let me clear some things up. First of all there have been numerous messages to me on different occasions in the context of 'Woolworths' and 'Head Office'. These messages are in the assumption through the sender being 'concerned' or 'worried' as if the employees that work there or 'yourselves', are being monitored and examined for any breach of work policy, guidelines, whatsoever through these stories which I have been asking people for. Second of all, in link to the other statement which I made, I would like to stress that I can't tell anyone or anybody about my current status, who I am working for and what I am fully trying to achieve out of this. This is due to the WORKPLACE SURVEILLANCE ACT of 2005, Part (2) Section 12 (a) states that
'the surveillance is carried out in accordance with a policy of the employer on computer surveillance of employees at work'.
This ACT enables me to govern certain investigations about companies and their respective employees, but to it is dynamic due to its working environment. Lastly, I hope what I do has given a hint on what I do on a regular basis and I am here to protect >Insert company name/s here< for social and ethical employer and company reasons. Thanks, if you need more information on what this is about and need more elaboration on particular points, leave a message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)