The Woolworths Thread (5 Viewers)

born2b

HSC
greekgun said:
Booooo, worst comeback ever, u didnt even finish off ur sentance. No wonder why woolies, let alone maccas didnt even hire u.
lol i will never drop down to maccas levell maybe hungry jacks if i get very very very desperate.. but never kfc or maccas lol.

woolies group interviews are the easiest. simple questions and its a group so no tension in the room what so ever... one on one interviews however :S

but meh, its all good.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
I'm so good that i didn't need a group interview.
1 One on One interview and i was in. :]

born2b

HSC
shinji said:
I'm so good that i didn't need a group interview.
1 One on One interview and i was in. :]
if you say that was for maccas or sumthing im gonna LOL

fast food?

where?

if it was woolies id say yeah props lol

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
born2b said:
if you say that was for maccas or sumthing im gonna LOL

fast food?

where?

if it was woolies id say yeah props lol
lol. sif maccas.

woolies is my first job.=p

greekgun

HSC
shinji said:
lol. sif maccas.

woolies is my first job.=p
Yeah same for me, well i mean coles is my first real job. And i got in, in my first interview too, all i did was a 1 on 1 interview and then he said that he will send me a link for an induction and said in 1 weeks time he wants me to come in and sign a bunch of forms. All u need to get a job in woolies or coles is, a descent looking resume+good appearence+an ok interview= job.

Yeah and i wouldnt work at maccas or KFC now days. If i needed a job so i can list some experiences on my resume to get other jobs, then yeah i would work there. But now that i have 2 years of working at coles to put on my resume, i will never work at any fast food place.

born2b

HSC
greekgun said:
Yeah same for me, well i mean coles is my first real job. And i got in, in my first interview too, all i did was a 1 on 1 interview and then he said that he will send me a link for an induction and said in 1 weeks time he wants me to come in and sign a bunch of forms. All u need to get a job in woolies or coles is, a descent looking resume+good appearence+an ok interview= job.

Yeah and i wouldnt work at maccas or KFC now days. If i needed a job so i can list some experiences on my resume to get other jobs, then yeah i would work there. But now that i have 2 years of working at coles to put on my resume, i will never work at any fast food place.
hey if you dont mind greekgun can you send me the structure of ur resume if it will make an employer go wow! i mean u can filter out all ur details if u want ..

thanks

greekgun

HSC
born2b said:
hey if you dont mind greekgun can you send me the structure of ur resume if it will make an employer go wow! i mean u can filter out all ur details if u want ..

thanks
Yeah no problem. I scrambled the names, numbers and addresses and stuff but toher than that its all the same. I dont think it anything special but i rekon it presents myself in an alright way.

I uploaded the file onto my post, dunno if its worked thou.

Last edited:

mlee72

HSC
babikakez said:
I didnt need a one on one interview, i just had the group interview.
I didnt get the group interview and my one on one was just "so heres your paperwork bring them back by friday for induction on saturday" ! No Resume or anything!!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
tetrisam said:
Sorry this has nothing to do with woolworths but i noticed ur doing psych, and im considering studying that after HSC, how is it? wat uai did u hav to achieve? what are u planning to do after?

if the Q's are too personal, i understand :]
it's good, very sciency though (you don't do anything remotely clinical/head shrinky untill 3rd year and even then it's not indepth - if thats what you were looking at getting into it for, which a lot of people do)

i got in through B Sc which was like 81 UAI or something, honours year requires distinction average

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Woolworths Credit Card Basically

Applications open 18th August

Officialy launch: 1st september

earn points:
3 per woolworths select $ spent
2 per woolworths in general $ spent
1 per other money spent

greekgun

HSC
townie said:
Woolworths Credit Card Basically

Applications open 18th August

Officialy launch: 1st september

earn points:
3 per woolworths select $ spent
2 per woolworths in general $ spent
1 per other money spent
And wat can u do with these points? Will they be similar to FB points where u can spend it on shit all?

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
If i work past 5pm after sundays at BigW as a casual (after hours, store shuts at 5) do i get a special rate for "after ordianary hours"

I was paid +70% for a while for my last hour, and then it suddenly stopped

??????????????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)