• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

"the world according to Bush" (1 Viewer)

Igor

HSC
N/A
I've just seen the program "the world according to Bush" on SBS, and regardless of the aims of the producers, I was truly frightened. did anyone else see this and what did you think?

i don't want to raise a whole heap of issues that have been covered (frequently) before, but there are other things of interest. such as
a) why did the Bush administration disregard Wilson's assessments and reports about the uranium Hussain supposedly recieved from Nigeria?
b) why ha Howard still not admited that the evidence that apparently supported a pre-emptive strike on Iraq was unreliable?

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
yeah it was really good

stuff like this should be compulsory viewing

the whole thing with the neo cons, and the blind faith of americans and all the lies and manipulation would be a great story if it wasnt real

when they showed the footage of those people praying on that tv show, i couldnt believe it

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol. I thought it was ruining Moore's new movie for me...but yeah, was cool. I liked the unbiasness as they interviewed many prominent pro-Bush people to clearly confirm their ideas...
The quote "The less educated half of American looks at Bush and thinks 'if that big idiot can be president then so can I'" was classic...like what that ABC status anxiety program was saying.

astro

HSC
The world according to Bush: a world of war and despair where evil truimphs against good...

Igor

HSC
N/A
interesting what they were saying about the Christian "reich" and how Bush said he was ollowing a path set for him by G-d.... scary. talk about fanatic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)