• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The X Factor (1 Viewer)

spiny norman

HSC
I've caught snippets of this.

I quite like Gemma so far. Once she's gone I can't see me even briefly flicking over. Everyone else I saw was incredibly mediocre.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
sfk_fan said:
it's all about the process, they shouldn't need a show. there's plenty of people who would agree with me.
But there are no way they are going to get a recording contract without the help of shows like the X factor.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
LOl Mike was so happy that all his group is safe for this week.
Janie doesn't look confident =p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
LOl Mike was so happy that all his group is safe for this week.
Janie doesn't look confident =p
You mean Mark? lol

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
yeah.. I am sick of people bagging out Kate for choosing Janie over the Brothership. Not to be rude, like Simon Cowell said, they were terrible! There was not a note in tune...
If the Brothership was on this week instead of Janie, they would have done an equally crap job, and then everyone would bag out Kate again for choosing the brothership. *rolls eyes*

Those three brothers need to get over it. Australia has obviously voted you as one of the bottom two for a reason...

sfk_fan

HSC
Survivor39 said:
But there are no way they are going to get a recording contract without the help of shows like the X factor.
yes exactly, that's the point.

Amryllis

HSC
Survivor39 said:
yeah.. I am sick of people bagging out Kate for choosing Janie over the Brothership. Not to be rude, like Simon Cowell said, they were terrible! There was not a note in tune...
If the Brothership was on this week instead of Janie, they would have done an equally crap job, and then everyone would bag out Kate again for choosing the brothership. *rolls eyes*

Those three brothers need to get over it. Australia has obviously voted you as one of the bottom two for a reason...
I have to agree. Kate made the right decision at the time, because last week, The Brothership was clearly the weakest link and Janie performed better in comparison. I reckon the brothers are such sore losers. I understand that they must be devastated but they were ignoring Kate and making comments like "she [Kate] chose *that* [meaning Janie] over us" - and I think it's completely unnecessary and just shows what a bad sport they are.

This week Janie was obviously the weakest performer but it can't be helped that she was sick. Although, had she not been ill, I think she would have been voted out anyway because it was a terrible song to choose.

Last week I didn't like Kaya but this week I thought they were absolutely brilliant! I taped the show coz I wasn't home to watch it and ended up watching them 5 times! I was blown away every single time.

I was so disappointed in Gemma's performance though. But I'm sure her fan base would be quite big. I reckon John Reid probably has the weakest performers. Roslynn doesn't seem very popular. She did this amazing performance this week and she still got to the bottom 2. I think it's going to be Mark and Kate battling it out in the end.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
can't help but disagree... it was obvious the brothership should've taken janie's place. janie was shit. both times. it was obvious she was sick, but that's no excuse.. john reid couldn't even say his own contestant was crap, when she clearly was.. he's so biased. it was funny they were going on about showing janie's *agressive* side this time when it was exactly the same as before.
i applaud kate for her honesty, i.e when she said she regretted putting janie through instead of the brothership. janie couldn't even leave gracefully, had to have a sook and sit in the audience.
gemma - omg she reminds me of chanel from aus idol. and i HATE chanel >.<
rosalynn and vince are really good, i like them.. but random will win hands down :)

0Jade0

HSC
AHHH yum I love Random...anyway.
It really pissed me off that Janie didn't sing like what a fucking sell out. Not that I liked the brothership I was glad that they left. But please, she knew she sounded like shit and she knew she was going to go so she didnt come on stage.
I HATE kate, she cannot sing (she ruined Hunters and Collecters, that was MY song bitch) and she has no idea what she is on about "that was great, good it was good"
I hate jacob, that act that he puts on...argh.
I hate Kaya and that stupid icecream song.
Russel can't sing... why is he there?
I hated Chanel last year but i actually like Gemma

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
can't help but disagree... it was obvious the brothership should've taken janie's place.
Annegelic said:
damn. what a shame with the brothership.. they were hot :)

I wondered why you thought that....

Annegelic said:
janie was shit. both times. it was obvious she was sick, but that's no excuse..
Her first performance was better than the first performance from the Brothership. If i have to give the Brothership a mark for their performance, out of 10 for their vocal, it was a 1/10 performance. Janie, may be 3/10.

0Jade0

HSC
I was so embarassed for the brothership, that song was so bad for them.

This system that they have the judges deciding is bullshit, some weeks it will be one jugdes choice like on the first week. and i want to know who actually got the lowest vote

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I was so embarassed for the brothership, that song was so bad for them.

This system that they have the judges deciding is bullshit, some weeks it will be one jugdes choice like on the first week. and i want to know who actually got the lowest vote
But this way, the judges are able to preserve talents, unlike sometimes, Australia get it wrong and vote off true talents.

Bradna

Mint..
HSC
Gemma (youngest girl in the comp) goes to my school! How cool is that..
She's a year younger though, and I've never talked to her lol..
But still.. cool! haha

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
0Jade0 said:
No, because they will vote out the competition... they want to win
I don't really believe they will vote out the strongest. I think they will vote out whoever performed the worst on the night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)