Theatre Thread! (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Orestes 2.0 looks great. Unfortunately I think I'm just going to run out of time to see it.

johony

HSC
orestes is probably the best play i've seen at griffin, ever; it was so amazingly visual that it messes with your mind and it can distract you from what is actually going on. delivery was a little off sometimes so i kinda lost track of the plot.

but it was so provocative and energetic, i think i'll have to see it again.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Anybody seen Spring Awakening yet? I've only just recently heard bad things about it, can anyone confirm or deny these alegations?

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
also The Chronic Ills of Robert Zimmerman aka Bob Dylan (A Lie) A Theatrical Talking Blues and Glissendorf

from what i've read sounds pretty much like I'm Not There on stage. so if you loved I'm Not There, go see this

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Is there still stuff available for Godot? I heard it was going extremely quickly.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Cool. I'll check it out. McKellan would be great to see. Then again, Godot in general would be worthwhile.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I've heard good things for Jersey Boys. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down to Melbourne for it. Though I think it was at Sydney, either a while ago, or coming in the future...

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ok, cool. I'll definitely keep on the lookout around September.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I'll have to make sure I can afford it before I go and presale it. :)

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
Mozart's Marriage of Figaro, Verdi's Rigoletto, Strauss' Der Rosenkavalier, Sondheim's A Little Night Music, Gilbert & Sullivan's Pirates of Penzance, Bell's production of Twelfth Night, and Coppelia ballet.

fuck it will be an expensive year :(

Y U No name

HSC
Recently saw Hairspray at the Lyric Theatre Sydney, it was pretty amazing especially the graphic and trasitions with the screens.
Wicked at Capital Theatre was also really cool! I loved it~
Wanted to go see Richard III this christmas in Sydney (Lyric theatre) but the tickets were so freaking expensive! $170 per seat =_= and they were sold out!!

Lentern

HSC
Just saw Miriam Margolyes in Dickens Women, absolutely extraordinary. I didn't want her to end, I loved her before and I love her even more now.

Reactions: x1

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Ah, ok. I'm just a bit surprised because I'd heard nothing about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)