Their prizes? (1 Viewer)

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
Just out of curiosity, what prizes did the eliminatees {definitely a word} get?

Chrispy

vote for dtp = <3
HSC
My greatest fear is that we're going to be used and abused by a technicality in the contract. Hence, any news about the eliminatees receiving their prizes would be greatly appreciated.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Chrispy said:
My greatest fear is that we're going to be used and abused by a technicality in the contract.
if that ends up happening all I can see is nine unhappy bloggers coming out of the competition, giving iStudy a bad name, and rendering the entire competition as a failure, unfortunately denying any possible BigBlogger2 competition from getting off to a good start. Or any start at all in that case. :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
were the eliminees promised prizes? i thought that was the winners?

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
To confirm

Yes, the eliminated get rewarded. Their prizes will be mailed out when the organisers can sit down and physically do that. When they arrive, I'm sure they'll let you know.

lala2

Banned
HSC
If Laz says so, Laz says so. I think we all trust him, do we not? :) If not, at least you had the experience and honour of being one of the 'top 9', so to speak. Though I do agree it's rather late in coming....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
lala2 said:
If Laz says so, Laz says so. I think we all trust him, do we not? :) If not, at least you had the experience and honour of being one of the 'top 9', so to speak. Though I do agree it's rather late in coming....
In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Lazarus could use to kill you, including the room itself.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Prizes for the first stage elimination should arrive in the next few days I'd guess from doings at the office

I'd like to point out that a blogging competition about the HSC really isn't going to be exciting until the HSC -__-, there isn't much to talk about beforehand! :)

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
MedNez said:
Prizes for the first stage elimination should arrive in the next few days I'd guess from doings at the office

I'd like to point out that a blogging competition about the HSC really isn't going to be exciting until the HSC -__-, there isn't much to talk about beforehand! :)
Cool thanks Alex, I shall look out for it ;)

And you know, I think by the time of the HSC, the blogs may as well be dead. I can't speak for the remaining bloggers, but if it was me I would be shitting myself too badly to actually blog something interesting other than "zomg exams tomolo!". If you're gonna spice up the competition with anything at all, now is the time to do it (after trials, I mean).

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Wow! I like this god. He repays you with material goods instead of some silly eternal happiness in the after life. What religion is Lazarus god so I can join it?

lala2

Banned
HSC
The religion of.....BOS. He is king here after all :p

Note the pun?

nickyroony

BigBlogger
HSC
MedNez said:

:)
Just to let you know I haven't received it yet (dunno if mail is delayed or there's problems with the post and it's gone astray). I don't know about the others ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)