Thesis for Conflicting essay: Justice game. (1 Viewer)

Tulii

Like the sun will rise.
HSC
Currently working on an essay for his module and I think I have a mental issue.

I can't seem to formulate a thesis or scope for my essay. I can't even generate a crappy example in my head.

Can anyone throw a thesis example at me for this statement:

Perspectives of an event, personality or situation may be manipulated by the ways in which a composer represents them.

Please, someone lend me an example of a thesis that can be added/intergrated into this statement?

It doesnt have to be the greatest piece of thesis this word has ever seen. Just anything.

kimlee**

HSC
Composers embed conflicting perspectives in their texts in order to persuade audiences to a particular point of view.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
would that be acceptable for a thesis, or would it be considered too "general"
I believe it does cut it, if you discuss how it is applicable to your texts. ie for me, I used Julius Caesar: "Shakespeare presents conflicting perspectives to show how personal venality often corrupts a society".

HSC
It should actually be more detailed. Mention WHAT the conflicting perspectives may be, eg, censorship vs freedom of expression

lychnobity

HSC
Why not? It sounds alright to me.
I don't know about you, but that seemed more like an answer to a question, than an actual response. It's not 'thesis' enough. There's no concept of 'how' in it - not articulated enough, therefore, I don't think it cuts it.

It should actually be more detailed. Mention WHAT the conflicting perspectives may be, eg, censorship vs freedom of expression

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)