Thesis statements/Notes on Skrzynecki and others (1 Viewer)

nicole.k

HSC
Re: Notes on Skrzynecki/Road Not Taken/Starthorn Tree and Women of the West

Haiiee guys, i'm jus new on this site.
There real mad notes you got there. x

jules barclay89

Sex God!
HSC
thank you so very very much you beautiful gem! i now dont have to write notes on this shit area of study! . . . i wasnt planning on it anyways haha . . . xoxoxox

frogsinspace

HSC
that was awesum... if you need any more help with it hit me up as skrzynecki is my best subject woot!!! good luck:ninja: ... :wave:

floe

HSC
Re: Notes on Skrzynecki/Road Not Taken/Starthorn Tree and Women of the West

kimmeh said:
10characters ...
omg man thanks alot this makes much more sense:)

MicrowaveBubble

HSC
chambsar said:
Be careful from copying stuff our teacher once gave this girl a model essay for the HSC assessment and she copied it not knowing her teacher was marking and had to give her 0!!!!

thats not actually possible. All teachers marking have to submit what school they go to, and they are NOT ALLOWED to mark those papers.

maybe her essay was just crap?

Goddess-of-luv

HSC
N/A
Hey pplz im new in this...but i was jus wondering if any1 has notes on Peter Skrzynecki's poem: "post card". Im a bit confused on the last two stanza's of the poem and wondering if any1 may be able to help out.

Thnx, Laterzzzz

XxraychillXx

HSC
Re: physical journey definition

Hi just wanting advice
I am doing an assessment for English that involves journey texts.
Do u think the lyrics "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "Lost Highway" sung by Bon Jovi are good texts for physical journeys.
Please let me know asap.

K

katie_tully

XxraychillXx said:
Hi just wanting advice
I am doing an assessment for English that involves journey texts.
Do u think the lyrics "Wanted Dead or Alive" and "Lost Highway" sung by Bon Jovi are good texts for physical journeys.
Please let me know asap.
No, not really. If you can explain why the lyrics legitimately fit the mould of a physical journey then by all means use the lyrics.

st.jimmy

HSC

Does anyone have any suggestions for a related text for Physical Journeys?
As in a movie, book , poem or lyrics?

Omigosh

HSC
For post card (stanza 6) i think Ps is trying to say that it is a world that he not really a part of yet feels affected by it, also the city is alive with voices/ history/ culture etc and he was often told about this by his parents and other but 'refuses to answer' (embrace)
(stanza 7) the city will recieve his homage as uch as he may resist its demands "we will meet| before you die" the word "we" in this last para personalises image of city calling him to make a assignation before death

Omigosh

HSC

st.jimmy said:
Does anyone have any suggestions for a related text for Physical Journeys?
As in a movie, book , poem or lyrics?
ima doing american gangsta and the hobbit my back up material is The road not taken (last years prescribed txt):wave:

pip.marlborough

HSC

katie_tully said:
No, not really. If you can explain why the lyrics legitimately fit the mould of a physical journey then by all means use the lyrics.
if you choose a song as a related text, it's not all about the lyrics, unless you specify that you are only using the lyrics it's good to use musical techniques as well.

Prosper

HSC

Omigosh said:
ima doing american gangsta and the hobbit my back up material is The road not taken (last years prescribed txt):wave:
Don't touch old stimulus booklet material. If you use it the teacher will think of you as lazy and not going out and finding your own which is the point of the additional material. You will possibly get marked down in the HSC if you use it. Just some advice.

gezzill

HSC
chambsar said:
Be careful from copying stuff our teacher once gave this girl a model essay for the HSC assessment and she copied it not knowing her teacher was marking and had to give her 0!!!!
teachers dont mark their own students in the HSC
they are not allowed to

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)