things on the news i like and dislike. (1 Viewer)

tattoodguy

i saw brogden whinging about the police ------------------god i hate that guy.

some gay lobbier ...or something.................was complaining about...........sam newmans comments about gays -------------------fuck that annnoyed me.

(sam newman i like cos he pisses offff alot of ppple i dont like - like minority groups etc)

i hate most minority groups, i hate censorship nazis.....and ppple who cant take jokes or whatever. I think they made a complaint with the anti discrimination board or whatever --------------------------so fucking annnoying

why cant ppple just speak there mind and give there fucking opinion without some politically correct do goooders getting on the band wagon and trying to get a court action making them apologise etc.
why cant we just have our own fucking opinions.

isnt that like our court system ---- brain washing us etc......stopping us thinking for ourselves? to me thats wrong.

Any time a minority group or whatever brings a discrimination hearing or whatever against someone............................................i then hate the minority group even more.

why is hating ppple a crime..................u should have a right to hate pppple based on any reason u like..............................fcuk the anti discrimation tribunal.

if you dont like ppple based on race, sex, sexual preference and whatever other reasons u can come up with - goood on you---------------- whats wrong with not wanting to be aroudn them ?????????? why should u have to employ someone u hate? why should u have to lease ur house out to someone u hate?
its stupid.

something i like - carl williams - he is accused of killing or attempting to kill ppple who shot him, and people who organised hitmen to kill him..................
and now he faces murder charges.................................thats a fucking joke.
if ppple wanta kill u ---------why should u just have to sit aroudn waiting to die.
fuckign helll...........

so carl williams - i like
the judge, police and the informers against him --------------i dislike. (assuming the judge finds him guilty -------our bull shit legal system is so predictable)

i also saw some fooootage of the redfern riots. --- which i like

i saw the big fire cracker explode on the police yet againt..........god i was on the flooor it was hillarious. lol - i never get tired of watching that.

then tonite i saw foootage of a brick hit a policeman in the head and then he felll to the flooor -- lol - seriously i hope the dude is alright ------------------but yeah i have to admit it was funny and - rofl i liked it.

i thought we could all have a little bitch about miscelaneous topics in the news.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
i havent watched the news in a while...........ive been going to cinemas instead...... if anyone wants to let me know wats happening......then ill be gald to bitch abt it............

edit: actually those ppl who camped in tents in town hall n wouldnt move kind of shit me.......,

Mumma

HSC
Umm, yeah ok, next time dont post without attending one or two english classes first.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
aye just wondering..........anyone know chiggy vera........he was cubian and killed alot of americans and was recently killed himself.......anyway theres top in urban equipment and supre with his pic on it n im just wondering how to spell his god damn name.....its said something along the lines of chiggy vera but im sure thats not the right spelling coz google isnt giving me any answers......and i wanna find out more abt him...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
here are the things on tattoodguy's post that you can see on news if you dont regularly watch it and want to get the jist of it:

- brogden whinging
- gay lobbier

that is all :)

tattoodguy

ok.

today i saw some asian complain cos she had a little run in...and felt like some dude was racist etc..............like an mp or something....................................big fucking deal.

so fuckign what..............even if he made a racist remark.................so what.

is being racist a crime? if it is..................its bull shit. and btw.........dobbing on ppple is unaustralian.

th3eres nothing wrong with asussies telling.......immmigrants how to act etc etc......... alot of them............dont have any mannners........and need to be told.
like u cant rely on their parents teaching them..cos alot of like the fresh immigrants the first generation etc............there fucked up..............they have like no manners at alll. alot of them eat like pigs and talk fucking other langauges in ur presence ---- pathetic.

some ppple are obviously not australian, there nothing like proper australians ---------- and they obviously dont belong here. copying us.........................doing what we do...............doesnt make u one of us....

whats wrong with callling a spade a spade.

if you dont like it immigrants -----------you can always go back to where u came from.

btw that chick wasnt an immigrant it turns out ----------------but yeah u cant blame the bloke for getting confused - she didnt exactly look like a proper fair dinkem aussie ---she was azn for god sake.

it was a misunderstanding..........he fort u were an immigrant etc ---------------big shit.

so racism - i like,,,,,,,,,dobbing i dont like.

i saw a thing in england.............about azns doing like honor killings etc etc. like women..being disowned or killed etc..for being sluts.
i fort that was coool, dudes who put honor about their families = sick cunts.

if ur daughter is a slut...........theres nothing wrong with kicking her out...only a loooser would accept that of his daughter its a shame on the family to accept her.

i recon u own ur kids..........and up to the age of like 16 or something i recon u should be aloud to kill them.............there ur property. maybe even over 16 i dont know.

so honorable azns--- i like
the government getting involved trying to punish decnet ppple - i dont like.
(u should kick them out rather than kill.......kill is a bit harsh but yeah)

a dudde - i think his wife toook out an AVO on him.........he returned and stabbed her.

dudes who bash/kill ther wives cos there wives pisss them offff or get an avo - i like
whiny chicks who dob on their husbands and calll the cops - i dont like.

thats all that comes to mind -----------------come on pppple.............just blabber on about something---------if you agreee withme or think im a moron.....feeel freeee to share ur feeelings :)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
reading anything you post.......makes me laugh.....its always good to read......even though i disagree with half the shit you crap on about...............i can just see you and what kind of person you are like and it cracks me up......keep on posting ...you sure do like to spread your thoughts and feelings and shit...
and as much as i cringe at some of the stupid moronic things you say...i still dont mind reading it...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
tattoodguy said:
ok.

today i saw some asian complain cos she had a little run in...and felt like some dude was racist etc..............like an mp or something....................................big fucking deal.

so fuckign what..............even if he made a racist remark.................so what.

is being racist a crime? if it is..................its bull shit. and btw.........dobbing on ppple is unaustralian.

th3eres nothing wrong with asussies telling.......immmigrants how to act etc etc......... alot of them............dont have any mannners........and need to be told.
like u cant rely on their parents teaching them..cos alot of like the fresh immigrants the first generation etc............there fucked up..............they have like no manners at alll. alot of them eat like pigs and talk fucking other langauges in ur presence ---- pathetic.

some ppple are obviously not australian, there nothing like proper australians ---------- and they obviously dont belong here. copying us.........................doing what we do...............doesnt make u one of us....

whats wrong with callling a spade a spade.

if you dont like it immigrants -----------you can always go back to where u came from.

btw that chick wasnt an immigrant it turns out ----------------but yeah u cant blame the bloke for getting confused - she didnt exactly look like a proper fair dinkem aussie ---she was azn for god sake.

it was a misunderstanding..........he fort u were an immigrant etc ---------------big shit.

so racism - i like,,,,,,,,,dobbing i dont like.
sometimes ppl arent racist however they discriminate against ur religion....i look 110% aussie and alot of ppl come up to me and ask me y im wearing a scarf and shit so its fairly obvious im australian however some nutcase threw an apple at me in the city the other day.....it was really gross....just coz i wear a head scarf......bastard.....anyway he couldve just yelled out something like most normal ignorant ppl but did he have to attack me with an apple.....but u know no one did anything to him and only one lady asked me if i was alright.....eevryone just walked on like nothing happened...if that happened in an arab country all the men in the street would probably jump on him and beat the shit out of him....well anyway thats just my whinge

and also u can call a spade a spade.....but do u call the spade a fuking chink spade?...immigrants are called immigrants...........not "go back to wear u came from u fuking terrorists"....

Spring Sakura

HSC
superbird said:
build a bridge - get over it
Build a bridge -- then jump off it

Nobody really cares about what you like or don't like.

EDIT: this was meant to be a statement directed at the person who started the thread...not the one i quoted

K

katie_tully

this dickhead has a point for once
albiet not a totally clear point, and lacking any sentence structure what-so-ever, but tat, for a fuckhead you make a point.

sam newman is funny. if i were gay id piss myself laughing at newman, then id piss on him. that, or instead of suing him, i'd issue a public statement where i took the piss out of him.
you take shit too seriously.

secondly. brogden smokes penis. that is all.

okay so you talk a fair bit of crap. its obvious youre missing or have too many extra chromosomes and you cant help it ... but occasionally you're funny.

Generator

HSC
N/A
tattoodguy said:
i thought we could all have a little bitch about miscelaneous topics in the news.
It would be great if we could all get to that point.

Also, there is no need for personal abuse, and, funnily enough, this is the News, Current Affairs and Politics forum so rants (within reason) are to be expected and I can see no place for those who tell another member to stop without even countering what that member has to say.

Back to the quote... The De-Anne Kelly saga has been interesting.

K

katie_tully

what we lack is a decent current affairs program
nine, seven, ten, theyre all bias towards their chosen politcal party...sbs i dont watch because i cant stand the newsreader, and ABC bores the hell out of me.

ACA is a crock of shit, and if i wanted to hear about neighbourly disputes, i'd start my own and video tape it.
there needs to be an unbias, clear cut ACA program... sort of like 60 minutes, minus the jude law interview at the end.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
joujou_84 said:
sometimes ppl arent racist however they discriminate against ur religion....i look 110% aussie and alot of ppl come up to me and ask me y im wearing a scarf and shit so its fairly obvious im australian however some nutcase threw an apple at me in the city the other day.....it was really gross....just coz i wear a head scarf......bastard.....anyway he couldve just yelled out something like most normal ignorant ppl but did he have to attack me with an apple.....but u know no one did anything to him and only one lady asked me if i was alright.....eevryone just walked on like nothing happened...if that happened in an arab country all the men in the street would probably jump on him and beat the shit out of him....well anyway thats just my whinge

and also u can call a spade a spade.....but do u call the spade a fuking chink spade?...immigrants are called immigrants...........not "go back to wear u came from u fuking terrorists"....
that happened to my australian revert friend.....
she got something thrown on her..
she gets called a stupid muslim bitch
once some guy walked past and caleld her a "fucking rag head"...
and to top it off...after she put hejab on some people at school spray painted on the walls"fuck muslims scum.."...then stupidly enough the spray painted"fuck muslims and fuck john howard"..??...shes has been threatened to have her head scalf ripped off at school and all this stuff...

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
soha said:
that happened to my australian revert friend.....
she got something thrown on her..
she gets called a stupid muslim bitch
once some guy walked past and caleld her a "fucking rag head"...
and to top it off...after she put hejab on some people at school spray painted on the walls"fuck muslims scum.."...then stupidly enough the spray painted"fuck muslims and fuck john howard"..??...shes has been threatened to have her head scalf ripped off at school and all this stuff...

my dads side of the family often throw threats my way but my dad tells them if they come anywhere near me he'll shoot them......i dont understand y ppl feel that they have to agree with everything that happens around them and if they dont then suddenly theyre on the attack.....i dont see how it bothers anyone if someone chooses to wear a head scarf......there must be something in it or else they wouldnt bother to comment...........i saw a lady in the shops the other day who had her entire face covered.........she was all in black from head to toe and wearing black gloves.........however no one said anything to her.........maybe they were too scared.......but often ppl fear things they dont understand and lash out at it......instead of learning more abt it they attack out of ignorance.....

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
tattoodguy said:
if you dont like ppple based on race, sex, sexual preference and whatever other reasons u can come up with - goood on you---------------- whats wrong with not wanting to be aroudn them ?????????? why should u have to employ someone u hate? why should u have to lease ur house out to someone u hate?
its stupid.
You can hate whoever you want.

But generally if you hate a whole category, it just makes you sound narrow-minded and uneducated, so you can do that at your own risk.

And when you inflict inequality/violence/etc on the people you hate, it makes you look like a tool because you should've just avoided them, rather than speak out about your hate to purposely hurt someone.

And about the right to kill children until their sixteen... well, bright side is that you won't be the father of my children that's for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)