Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

onur91

HSC
N/A
speed limits 120km/h everywhere
the road was made for cars not people
FUCK PEDESTRIANS I HOPE THEY ALL DIE
Definitely

Only the retarded folk who think they're invincible against extremely fast moving metal objects.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, you must report. get compo from your parents/landlords, flickering gave you a stroke.
ahahahaha LOL I would but my parents would just slap me instead xD

I had to help my dad change them, so they're all good now, except one, I think the whole light is fucked, wont come on at all even after changing the light, the starter and the switch.

lychnobity

HSC
Getting a parking ticket for being only 10cm past a "No Stopping" sign. Damn you whoever fined me

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
being behind at least 8 chapters in every subject and not knowing how to start studying for finals

halp?

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm the same b00m dw we'll wing it

also greedy HSC kids not saying thanks to me, damn greedy niggas

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
being behind at least 8 chapters in every subject and not knowing how to start studying for finals

halp?
start from the beginning, go through topic summaries, any points u dont understand go through them in depth, look through tutorials and how to do them (working out etc), then try some yourself.
go through all topics like this.
make yourself daily targets and achieve them and check them off as you complete them.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
start from the beginning, go through topic summaries, any points u dont understand go through them in depth, look through tutorials and how to do them (working out etc), then try some yourself.
go through all topics like this.
make yourself daily targets and achieve them and check them off as you complete them.
cheers but i dont get ur bolded bit, omie-grey wise wizard of the west. I havent paid attention at all to tutorials and never put pen to paper in any of them lol

I think its inevitable that i'll go through them chapter summaries and maybe take a look at lecture notes as well.. so much doom and gloom coming up

eye ov azazel

Dismembered Member
HSC
N/A
ehh my bolded bit would work for maths based qeustions, not comm stuff involving reading.

i spose... rote memory? idk, thats why i avoided all of those lengthy writing subjects in highschool and uni lol

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
then again all my subjects in high school were wrote learn and i was good at that. Ill sort it out, thx anyway lol

onur91

HSC
N/A
then again all my subjects in high school were wrote learn and i was good at that. Ill sort it out, thx anyway lol

All you really need to do (seeing as how you're doing business related units) is just go through all of the lecture slides/notes, summarise them by writing all the relevant crap down, then memorise it by reading over them until your eyes start bleeding and you hallucinate about giant rabbits sodomising ducks.

PS- That photo is awesome.

Last edited:

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
All you really need to do (seeing as how you're doing business related units) is just go through all of the lecture slides/notes, summarise them by writing all the relevant crap down, then memorise it by reading over them until your eyes start bleeding and you hallucinate about giant rabbits sodomising ducks.

PS- That photo is awesome.
ah so u reckon i shouldn't bother too much with reading the books?

onur91

HSC
N/A
ah so u reckon i shouldn't bother too much with reading the books?
Depends on the unit, do you think the lecture notes cover nearly all of the unit content? If not, go through the summary of each chapter as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)