• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Things you and your partner can do at home (1 Viewer)

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah I'm just looking for some excuses so I can hang out at a certain somebodys house.

So what some fun stuff that you can do together at home?

That doesnt involves DVDs.

Or secksing it up.

:wave:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
- go for a swim at their place
- make lunch/dinner together
- spending quality time with their family. meeting someone new in the family. dinner with the family?
- someones moving away and you have to say bye to them before they go
- late night pizza and movies
- have a d&m (thats an excuse, say you're having relationship issues and its at crisis point)

G

Gavvvvvin

Yeah plus I dont really want to invite her to my house...cos everytime I do my parents always seem to hang around like a bad smell and make things incredibly awkard...then I look and feel like a dud :eek:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
  • Board games.
  • Computer games - don't pull out the WoW and CS. Something like Worms, and put the names of all the people she hates in the enemy team.
  • Cook together, then eat together, then wash the dishes together.
  • Do something creative together, like sketching.

Those are just some things me and my boyfriend do when we're not going out.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Whats d&m? :eek:
deep and meaningful haha
just say that you really want to see her and that she invited you over because... she has a bad ankle and cant get to your place.

G

Gavvvvvin

Hmmm those are all nice ideas...but how do you go about asking someone if they wanna hang out and play board games and stuff?

Ya know it would just seem sorta odd (and highly obvious) to invite myself over for a game of monopoly...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Hmmm those are all nice ideas...but how do you go about asking someone if they wanna hang out and play board games and stuff?

Ya know it would just seem sorta odd to invite myself over for a game of monopoly...
Plan to go out somewhere boring, like a movie at Burwood and then lunch at Maccas. Tell her you'll pick her up from her place.

When you get there, whine about how hot it is and how you wish you didn't have to step out the door into the heat.

If she's a nice girl, she'll suggest you guys just stay put at her place. :eek:

Of course, you can always be honest and say you just want to spend some time alone with her.

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
what's wrong with playing cs with ur bf/gf? lol...some girls are into that kinda stuff (like myself) if not video/pc games u can go outside and play sport, walking, go to watch people play sport, if ur gf is posh then eat food out somewhere with her, u can both make food, it's an endless list, i don't see how a person could possibly get bored together with their supposedly loved one

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
sparkl3z said:
i don't see how a person could possibly get bored together with their supposedly loved one
What if your supposed loved one wanted to go see an Oprah, or the Ballet or something gay like that and she didn't even give you head?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
brogan77 said:
An Oprah? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
African American's aren't people Brogan, they're animals. You see an Oprah in the same was as you go to the zoo to see an Ostrich.

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
sparkl3z said:
what's wrong with playing cs with ur bf/gf? lol...some girls are into that kinda stuff (like myself) if not video/pc games u can go outside and play sport, walking, go to watch people play sport, if ur gf is posh then eat food out somewhere with her, u can both make food, it's an endless list, i don't see how a person could possibly get bored together with their supposedly loved one
if my boyfriend wanted to play computer games, i would ASSUME he was joking, coz he's not a NERD. ha a hagaha haha. no seriously.. who the fck plays computer games?!?!?! hahahahaha

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
um that makes 3/4 of guys nerds then...:S anyway if that option is out for you, there are other things, you don't go over ur bf's house to paint your nails..unless he is a metrosexsual or sumfin.

mishy89

HSC
hey. u guyz can just lay in bed together and just sleep! its realli nice! or have your own little party! or you can play gamez together or cook together! therez heapz of things u can do!

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
mishy89 said:
have your own little party!
I was respond with, "yeah, like a party in my pants" but then I realised you said little party, so what is it, like a party in an asians pants or something?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
I think we've all missed one of the most major issues in the original post... why is it that you are excluding sex as an activity? Are you gay? I'm totally lost as to why, if you're at home and not at church or some sort of childrens party, you would limit your options to not involving sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)