This is how I am coping (1 Viewer)

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
My life was happy and shining brightly until I saw the Paranormal Activity 4 advertisement on the television... since then, i cannot sleep when lie on my bed i get scared- so i sleep around 12am+ which is gay...before i sleep i eat a nice small bowl of rice with tofu. On hot days i still wear my blanket because of paranoia, how can i overcome this :(

Sometimes when im quietly studying for maths 3U (got my hsc on 24/10/12) and finishing a paper, i mark it and get over-confident and this leads to procrastination...

On saturday i did my normal routine 4 papers, then sunday i bombed it, i felt so burnt out

Last edited:

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
I am not very good at english, i really need someone's help to get rid of this paranoia problem

Frostbitten

HSC
At 2am with the lights off go over to your wardrobe, open it up and make that monster your bitch. Then finish that bit of tofu.

SuperSuperSuper

HSC
My life was happy and shining brightly until I saw the Paranormal Activity 4 advertisement on the television... since then, i cannot sleep when lie on my bed i get scared- so i sleep around 12am+ which is gay...before i sleep i eat a nice small bowl of rice with tofu. On hot days i still wear my blanket because of paranoia, how can i overcome this :(

Sometimes when im quietly studying for maths 3U (got my hsc on 24/10/12) and finishing a paper, i mark it and get over-confident and this leads to procrastination...

On saturday i did my normal routine 4 papers, then sunday i bombed it, i felt so burnt out
Into the World

HeroicPandas

Heroic!
HSC
stuff it, no one is gonna give me advice so im gonna go turtle-blanket style for the whole night

SuperSuperSuper

HSC
stuff it, no one is gonna give me advice so im gonna go turtle-blanket style for the whole night
Dont do that, it will be hard to breath and it will feel very hot, but if you are going turtle-style, make sure to not open the blanket again.....u know...

momocallaghan

HSC
lol, I was like that with the grudge ad. had some severly rustled jimmies from that kid who would growl.
that feell bro. i know it.

mimi2195

HSC
Dude, you need to realize that Paranormal Activity is just a movie and none of that demonic satanic prophetic shit happens in the "real" world!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)