This might be a stupid question but....... (1 Viewer)

slurpzz1

HSC
In the UAC guide they show La Trobe university... yet they don't show Melbourne university...

this may have a really simply answer but why is that?

2011_

HSC
Could be completely wrong - but is it because UAC guide is mainly for NSW institutions and La Trobe has the Albury / Wodonga campus (on the NSW / VIC border) but Melbourne Uni is in Melbourne (obviously!!)?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, the Universities that are listed in UAC are in NSW or the border (ie. La Trobe, Griffith, or what-not).

slurpzz1

HSC
Yeah, the Universities that are listed in UAC are in NSW or the border (ie. La Trobe, Griffith, or what-not).

ahh okay.. yeah it makes sense now.. cause when it said Griffith uni and la trobe it kind of through me off.. cause i thought it was just for NSW not border line.. and when i saw la trobe and griffith i knew they werent in NSW anyway.. thanks :)

breeee

HSC
I'm from Albury and La Trobe is technically in Wodonga but because it's a twin city they still have to put it in the UAC guide :)

M

MichelleV

La Trobe is listed in the NSW one because it still caters to a large amount of NSW residents because of the location :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)