This shit is pissin' me off. (1 Viewer)

proletariat

HSC
Conflicting perspectives is the most retarted topic ever. Its as if the english teachers took drugs whilst making this crap D:

This is the question. o___o

I chose climate change as the event / situation to research.

Find two texts that have conflicting perspectives on that event, personality or situation.

Compose a transcript of the conversation between the two composers about how they have representated their perspective, focusing on textual form, choice of language and medium of production.

I seriously dont get this ._.

I'm using the The EPA Climate Change Kids Site, as one resource, and this image Climate Change by *keldbach on deviantART as the other.

The composer of the picture has a perspective that climate change is something that you wont be able to get into other peoples heads, so his purpose is just to entertain the contemporary audience.

The composer of the website wants to raise awareness for climate change, especially for kids as he believes that they are the future.

the picture's composer argues that adults are one track minded and like the gulls, conform to whatever the rest of the world follow / believe in and kids dont get much of a voice in it.

D: teacher said it sucked.

I have no idea what the hell she wants. any ideas? :(

dc1337

HSC
Your conflicting perspective is the ability to understand global warming right? Then I don't think these texts fit your argument.

Phylo

ballin
HSC
imo, ask the teacher or search for texts done previously, put in your opinion even though it gets marked subjectively (lol jk), and try get your hands on the marking criteria.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)