This the bad (1 Viewer)

HyperComplexxx

ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
HSC
Havent studied at all for 3 weeks now :D (only during school)

Anyone else not using this time to study or is it just me?

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Me too...although our opinions on what constitutes "not studying" probably differ. For me it's very difficult to START studying, but it's easier to keep going once I've started.

musing

HSC
Don't worry. I'm on the same boat as you guys... I've been skipping a couple days of school as well.

jessxxr

HSC
Me too...although our opinions on what constitutes "not studying" probably differ. For me it's very difficult to START studying, but it's easier to keep going once I've started.
my situation right now exactly :/ i just can't bring myself to actually start, but i know once i start it'll be ok, but I JUST CANT START haha oh my :(

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
At school all we have been doing is revision, and after 6 hours at school it kind of gets old... So yes, I've been studying at school, and bare minimal at home. Once the holidays start I'll get back into that studious routine... I hope. n_n

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I've been doing the VERY BARE MINIMUM AT HOME. Probably once the holidays have started I'll get there. I've been skipping school and going to the library and when I'm there I study for a good 5 hours or so.

TorMental

HSC
Haha yah, I come home... do my hwk, sleep and then wake up at 6. Do more study until 10 and go back to sleep. For the first half of the year I use to stay up to 1am, but after 6 wks of doing it, I was like 'Man this is hella inefficient'.

enoilgam

HSC
Most people feel like they arent doing enough around this time of the HSC - when actually they are.

SpreadTheWord

HSC
You still have plenty of time OP. But me personally, i don't feel like i am currently doing enough, however in saying that i do about 2-3 per night, broken up and leisurely (I can't sit down for longer than 45 mins without getting fed up studying).

I also try and use my lunch breaks as an additional 45-50 minutes study. But you will be surprised as to how much you already know, and thus a few weeks revision will be an adequate amount.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Try to start yourselves up again by doing group study with friends. It's actually very efficient and practical (if you stay on task).

MrTroll

Banned
HSC
im actually finding it easier to study now. i didnt put much effort in for internals but now i hav set myself goals for the external hsc exams. using them like practice for uni exam periods.
3U - 98
4U - 96-97
Chem - 92
English -92
Modern - 90

Vidhya

HSC
Past two days, I've done nothing and I've procrastinated procrastinating because I was meant to watch two movies :( But I'll start today! promise!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)