This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feelings? (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
Re: This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feeli

You'll do well Sanjoy :)

SanjoyM

HSC
Re: This time in 2 days all who signed up for SMS will know their hsc results!! Feeli

Thank you ^ Fingers crossed!
You'll perform excellently as well :)

eat_well

HSC

haha! Ditto ^ I have been having exam marks nightmares!!!!!!! Urrrghh.
Yes, my sleeping cycle has morphed into that of a nocturnal's as well. (LOL)
I used to have nightmares about actually doing the exams but recently, it's just been about results :(.
Yes! Another member of the nocturnal club!!
And good luck to your 99+ :).

SanjoyM

HSC

I used to have nightmares about actually doing the exams but recently, it's just been about results :(.
Yes! Another member of the nocturnal club!!
And good luck to your 99+ :).
haha! I don't think I'll get 99+, but there's no harm in aiming high, so yeah.
All the best for your HSC endeavours as well :)

SanjoyM

HSC

Guys, is it true that our schools receive our marks a day before us? Can someone please confirm this.

funstudy

HSC

I'm getting the ice-cream ready.

alyssa21

HSC
N/A

Guys, is it true that our schools receive our marks a day before us? Can someone please confirm this.
Nope, this definitely isn't true: Principals will be able to access results from 6am, at the same time we do; teachers see them after the Principal does. My teacher used to say she's just as nervous as we are and doesn't sleep very well the night before they come out!

oh well

Banned
HSC
N/A

idk how I went, I was ranked first for all my subjects...ah fingers crossed :)

HSC
N/A

I got some weird message at dinner today from the BOS. It was a blank text. I fear the messaging system isn't going to work

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC

I didn't do too well in my school report, I did well in HSC overall so I hope I achieved my marks I desire!!!!!!!! fingers x ohh gaawdd
My brothaaa, feeling the same, fingers crossed! I just want the waiting to be over:read:

CommunityFan

HSC

My brothaaa, feeling the same, fingers crossed! I just want the waiting to be over:read:
yayy I'm not alone!!!! hope our HSC marks saved our overall marks and ATAR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)