this years Major Project ideas? (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
bananasmoothy said:
Haha, nice one. Did your teacher mind at all?

What exactly was your topic? I know you said education with videos and games, etc., but was it like a little-kid's "ABC" learning program or something?
My teacher didnt care as long as he didnt know about it *wink wink*. It was a CD-ROM that I made that taught about the conservation and preservation of wildlife and its environments... it basically made promary school HSIE fun :) except it was based on the things that Taronga Zoo teach because I was a volunteer there fro a few years so they let me film zookeepers and talk about animals etc.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
DERRICKISVIET said:
incase anyone was wondering, i decided a while ago
im making an animated yearbook.. in other words, a cartoon of my grade's lives (in general, but kind of leaning towards me personally) from year 7 - 12 ;D its gonna have all our excursions, the school cert... camps.. hsc (which ill have to make up because i finish the project before the exams), and like first days and anything else significant ;D!

ill up it to the net when im done (if your still all here in a few months), if its too big ill just make it an avi loolol.. i plan to make it pretty detailed
Umm you can't put your schools name on it or anyones names in it you do know that dont you? Like not even peopels names from your school... just a heads up thats all, but if you can work around that then its a great idea. Also you may want to ensure that you do more than just an animation bec aue they like to see that they can interact with the project...interaction is the key, especially when having an animation....plus that and everyone else does an animaton.

But hey yeah what software were you thinking of using? If you need any help with it let me know and Ill see what I can do.

Cheers :)

DERRICKISVIET

HSC
flipsyde said:
Umm you can't put your schools name on it or anyones names in it you do know that dont you? Like not even peopels names from your school... just a heads up thats all, but if you can work around that then its a great idea. Also you may want to ensure that you do more than just an animation bec aue they like to see that they can interact with the project...interaction is the key, especially when having an animation....plus that and everyone else does an animaton.

But hey yeah what software were you thinking of using? If you need any help with it let me know and Ill see what I can do.

Cheers :)
shit.. going by that i think i might change idea.. but problem is ive got exactly 13 days to recreate the first 2 sections in my portfolio.. and thats, well, ALOT of work :\ SHIT

*edit*

anyone got ideas for me? just planning to do a website now, easiest for me.. flash html hybrid
ive got a few topics in mind:

drugs - hmm, could work, just put info about what not to do blah blah crapcrap
sex ed - yeah.
some entertainment website - funner, but harder to make a portfolio on :\

any other ideas? just throw them at me, heaps.. i need heaps ><

Last edited:

zina.aziz

HSC
hay,
i was just reading your comment, and i have a major design project to do, but i have absoulutly no idea wat to make, so i just thought you might have some ideas
HELP ME PLEASE
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)