Thongs (3 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
what are u even arguing..that they are for going out..or they are for the home..or they are good or bad or what?
If they have a heel and are more strappy then i guess they are for going out, but if they are just like normal thongs but they have some glitter of bullshit then they are crap

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
i cant believe i sat here for the past 30 mins talking about thongs
i dont even wear them
coz they broke
so yeah

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
i cant believe i sat here for the past 30 mins talking about thongs
i dont even wear them
coz they broke
so yeah
Lol, 30 posts, u serious

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
it must be something we strongly believe in
i dont even know what my point was half the time
just a general discussion about thongs..

HSC
i hate those thongs that have the little heel on them. i mean if they're dressier kinda thongs then maybe, but just those ones that are straight-out regular old pluggers with a heel. SO fucking stupid.

HSC
Korn said:
Then they are pretty cheap shoes, what pisses me off is that stupid fashion trend where ppl think ugg boots are outdoor shoes, fuck they look like bogans, damn derros and i say a pair in Grace Brothers (i dont like calling them Myers) for like $80-120
I don't wear ugg boots outside of my house, im a guy for fucks sake, only some of those girls do so

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Casmira said:
I don't wear ugg boots outside of my house, im a guy for fucks sake, only some of those girls do so
Yeah, i know, shit i dont even think chicks should wear them outside the house, damn, lets look stupid. I was getting leather shoes and saw them, and wanted to see how much they charged, i found it fing hilarious

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Why the fuck u need so many thongs for, i got 1 pair black rubber ones

HSC
because you need variety .. i have three pairs of havaianas (creamish-tan colour, pink, and white with pink hearts) and black roxy ones which hurt like a bitch. billabong has these super-bright yellow ones at the moment, they're cool but i wouldn't know what to wear them with.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
katietheskatie said:
because you need variety .. i have three pairs of havaianas (creamish-tan colour, pink, and white with pink hearts) and black roxy ones which hurt like a bitch. billabong has these super-bright yellow ones at the moment, they're cool but i wouldn't know what to wear them with.
Is this why chicks have so many shoes and shit, cause most blokes dont understand it, u dont see us with a shitloads of shoes.

HSC
well its all relative .. you guys can go on about cars, sport and beer for ages. therefore we're entitled to have our things too.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Korn said:
Is this why chicks have so many shoes and shit, cause most blokes dont understand it, u dont see us with a shitloads of shoes.
yeh but you dont see a guy with two x cromosomes. its different for girls... they hink differently. why is this a problem?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
katietheskatie said:
well its all relative .. you guys can go on about cars, sport and beer for ages. therefore we're entitled to have our things too.
Im not much a sports fan or beer, prefer sambucca, burrboun (only Jim Beam, but & not that often{i mean straight burbon not Burbon and coke}). But you dont see use with more than one car and needing a variety of cars unless we are ultra rich, then u can look in the Elite car thread

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
TurboTom said:
yeh but you dont see a guy with two x cromosomes. its different for girls... they hink differently. why is this a problem?
Its not a problem, i was just trying to figure out the women and shos relationship, and i think i just have with Katietheskatie's help

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Korn said:
we like shoes, whats wrong with having alot of shoes?

Korn said:
cause most blokes dont understand it
well thats why you don't understand it because your a guy... but some guys do understand... like katie said, you like your things and we like our things.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
we like shoes, whats wrong with having alot of shoes?

well thats why you don't understand it because your a guy... but some guys do understand... like katie said, you like your things and we like our things.
Yeah thats cool, there isnt exactly anything wrong with heaps of shoes if u wear them often, but this has hopefully cleared things up amongst the male population

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)