those who have school formals after the HSC?? (1 Viewer)

rusty_rouge

HSC
nickswann said:
woah guys im only just starting year 12 and already this hsc thing is looking like a hunk of poo.

{shi'ite wrong thread}

wooooooo go formals!!! :rolleyes:
Haha - welcome to the hscers world!! Good luck, anyway...:D

Dom Dom

HSC
yeh mine is afterwards ours is on the 24th nov (a thursday night?? so weird) and its on the harbour on a catamaran ours was student organised so we get alcohol and no teachers its awesome have fun at your formals!!

HSC
Our's is on the 12th, day after hsc which is aaawesome. :)
Was going to be at Newcastle town hall, but a stuff up with the bookings meant we had no venue til like 2 weeks ago. Now it's at a place in the vineyards in Pokolbin - should be really good.
We can take a 'long term partner' from outside school, which I would be stoked about if I actually had a long term partner... :(

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mines at Dolton House, Pyrmont Point on the 14th November....and i still havent got my formal dress,etc yet !!! Im so screwed.

bonniejjj

HSC
Ours is on the 12th of November, which is pretty good, except that its the day after the drama exam! Oh well at least the formal isn't on the 11th. I'm looking forward to it heaps, except I have no good transport... which means I will most likely be arriving in my boyfriend's Ford Laser lol... yuk. Oh well can't have everything, at least I will have nice dress, hair, makeup, shoes, accessories... Still, it would be nice to make a classy entrance *sigh*
So how many of you are hiring Limos or something of the sort???

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
kimi said:
Mines at Dolton House, Pyrmont Point on the 14th November....and i still havent got my formal dress,etc yet !!! Im so screwed.
dont worry, i went shopping on thursday last week. found my dress in the second shop :D

megeggie

HSC
ours is the 9th december... really late b'coz our school has IB as well and their exams dont finish till late november and all the dates clashed with schoolies... but yeah im excited :D w00t formalness

onlyme

HSC
Mine is on the 19 and a friends 19th birthday then the next day is another friends 18th birthday so lots of fun oh for ous we got 4 tickets and one was for us and two for perents and the other one well for who ever we liked so it should be a lot of fun :)

cint

HSC
i have mine on the 17th nov.
and i have an hsc body a.k.a dumpy etc
also i have only 3 days to get myself a dress!
ahhhh!

Peartie

HSC
kimi said:
Mines at Dolton House, Pyrmont Point on the 14th November QUOTE]
same place but on the 12th of december

More than a month after the HSC finishes!

S

Suk_Mi_Wang

I very very very rike formar!!!

But I not haff formar bephor.

Ru arsk me go to rour formal?

I very very very ruv to go!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
bonniejjj said:
Ours is on the 12th of November, which is pretty good, except that its the day after the drama exam! Oh well at least the formal isn't on the 11th. I'm looking forward to it heaps, except I have no good transport... which means I will most likely be arriving in my boyfriend's Ford Laser lol... yuk. Oh well can't have everything, at least I will have nice dress, hair, makeup, shoes, accessories... Still, it would be nice to make a classy entrance *sigh*
So how many of you are hiring Limos or something of the sort???
I might hitch a ride with a mate there, and then get my rents to give me a lift home?

ghostofme

HSC
formal 2nd of december! it's gonna be awsome! party all night in The Gong! woooooowhooooooo! :uhhuh: :)

Ashe

HSC
Our formal is on the 17th of November in the lovely Doonside. No offence to people in Doonside but a formal in the city or somewhere more sanzzy would be better. Our principal banned it from the city because it was far to drive and dangerous. Its further for me to go to doonside and equally as dangerous. I dont get it.

jackcass2

got ours on the 14th of november at manly pacific hotel. then my mate who won $10 000 on the pokies has hired out a penthouse on the beach for the afters. cant wait!

queeny

HSC
my formal is on the 24th at civic theatre-newcastle, it was meant to be at the newy town hall but the superman movie is filiming the night of our formal, soo fox studios are paying to take all the chairs out of civic theatre(very similar to the state theatre) and do it up for us...im sort of happy about the change but sort of not because in yr10 we were meant to have town hall and it got double booked they promised us we could have it for yr12...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)