Thought on CSSA SOR II trial paper (1 Viewer)

iamorbid

HSC
I didn't have enough time, and had about 3 empty lines for each of the 15 markers

Demise

HSC
Had too much time IMHO. MC was pretty tricky though. :/ Finished everything, how many pages did you guys write for both essays?

anthony95

HSC
Hope not giving too much away for those who haven't done it:

Multiple choice had questions in it from the past HSC's --- CSSA are lazy

Everything was fine except for the Short answer - seems unfair to say ONE religious tradition

The depth studies were straightforward questions

The 20 mark religious tradition essay was okay - Did Chrisitanity

The Peace essay was the easiest... easy quote to interpret

avro

HSC
Multiple choice was annoying. Everything else was so straightforward. Finished with 40 minutes to go. Hope my mark pays off :)

iamorbid

HSC
Had too much time IMHO. MC was pretty tricky though. :/ Finished everything, how many pages did you guys write for both essays?
Having too much time means you did not utilize it properly to plan and write thoughtful answers...

welbeck11

HSC
aye, when it said ONE religious tradition did it mean rituals or specific religions?

Hayley23

HSC
Did not like the section three question with the stupid image

HSC
Uni Grad
Hated section three question. I sat there thinking what the muffin cakes is wrong with this?
I didn't have a problem with M/C, 15 markers was so so, 20 marker was good, struggled a but with the content, but good. Peace essay was far the easiest, equally easy as the M/C

iamorbid

HSC
Hated section three question. I sat there thinking what the muffin cakes is wrong with this?
I didn't have a problem with M/C, 15 markers was so so, 20 marker was good, struggled a but with the content, but good. Peace essay was far the easiest, equally easy as the M/C
With that road image you just had to say all of these religions need a long-term commitment and shape every aspect of an adherent's life. That's what I did...hope i was right

turbo2007

HSC
what mark in this cssa paper do you think is a band 6
A ROUGH ESTIMATE
ANY IDEAS

mandy moos zoo

HSC
Which ones were from previous HSC's - no way - I looked over heaps of these and didn't see any commonality - r u kidding

anthony95

HSC
The one about "to renew and conservw life" and the question following this..i forgot...not kidding

iamorbid

HSC
aye, when it said ONE religious tradition did it mean rituals or specific religions?
I wrote about the CAR and its recommendations...how every religious tradition was prepared to reconcile but have no fucking idea how to

mike12345678

HSC
OMG both essays were very annoying for me.

i did christianity it i didnt really like the question.

as for the peace part i didnt have enough time to make any notes on it so it was quite hard. would anyone please send me their religion and peace notes. im really struggling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)